onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Signings

I'm going to go against the grain, give then every chance they deserve.

I actually think they're going to be good signings. Both have a bit of genuine pace and on the video clips, a good 1st touch.

They'll do well I predict.

Quite right they should be gived every chance but they arnt the finished article to get us out of this league unless MA has something up his sleeve I will go for a top ten position at the moment, unless something changes in the future with decent investment coming into the club.

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
Nodge Im like you, more than happy to give them both a chance

However, Williamson on loan, is this how poor we are ?

Read the article. He turned down Bournemouth for us Deano.

Nodge Im like you, more than happy to give them both a chance

However, Williamson on loan, is this how poor we are ?

Seems funny but i think MA is right on this one. The lad hasn't played a lit of league football.

Burge seems to have done it a few times and been struggling for chances. He appears to be the kind of lad that wants to play and doesn't care where.

Ben on the other hand is relatively untested at league level. For me he's the real chancer of the two and I hope he does well.

I think Burge might be played on the left wing, and could become a popular player. Just my prediction :)

Nodge, due to his age we should have signed him for 12 months,

The reason we have not signed him permanently is lack of finances, thats the point i was making.

I hope they both do really well, looking forward to seeing them both, however if this is the standard of summer signings then a top 7 is impossible for us if you ask me.

Yeah we definitely need more quality for sure.

Two positive players, I guess they hope one will be a rough diamond.

I see Burge has been bandied as a centre mid, but he's played a lot of football on the left wing. He's got a bit of pace, a nice cross, good first touch and can take a good set piece.

Taylor and Haldane best pull their fingers out, he'll give them something train for!

`it sounds like both players are potentials only . to compete in this division we needed three players with proven quality ,one striker , one midfielder and a winger to yield us an extra 30/40 goals.

hopefully i am proved wrong and will give the lads some slack, as they find their feet with us. fingers crossed they turn out to be hidden gems.

i am assuming the reason we have only signed williamson on loan is because we couldnt afford the tiny fee which was required ?

hahaaaa. Williamson just turned down a contract with a team flying high in the league above us. Also has a glowing reference from their manager.

See you a few games into the season Sage!

Ha Ha balls. He turned them down because they would just have him in as a squad player where as he will be in our first team probably. Anyway if he is any good he will just **** of to whoever we are loaning him from. Thats hardly a win win situation is it?.

You won't see me in Vale Park until Bratt & co have gone but I doubt if you will be there any way your name says it all your a charlatan which means a cheat or quack now quack off

Archived