onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Signings

Advert

The board can find £50-75k to buy shares off people to protect their own positions and cover up whatever they are hiding, but we can't afford a small fee to buy players that do the job that matters, on the pitch.

Maybe the pro board buffoons like charley boy would care to explain why we now can't compete wage wise with Macc Town and can only afford to loan players from Hyde United?

The board can find £50-75k to buy shares off people to protect their own positions and cover up whatever they are hiding, but we can't afford a small fee to buy players that do the job that matters, on the pitch.

Maybe the pro board buffoons like charley boy would care to explain why we now can't compete wage wise with Macc Town and can only afford to loan players from Hyde United?

This is a thread about new signings. You don't know the real reason why the lad is on loan and you are speculating to support your agenda, whether it be right or wrong.

If I was you, I would have realised that ploughing into every thread and turning it on the board is not working and adjust my tactics accordingly. I think you are seriously risking alieniating people who once supported you

The benefit of having just a season long loan in place (The equivalent of the 1 year deal without a fee) is that if he is a success, we can approach him at the end of the season. If he doesnt quite make the transistion, then we have no obligation to carry forth his time at VP.

The benefit of having just a season long loan in place (The equivalent of the 1 year deal without a fee) is that if he is a success, we can approach him at the end of the season. If he doesnt quite make the transistion, then we have no obligation to carry forth his time at VP.

the down side is that if we did give him 12 months he is under 24 we would get a fee

This is a thread about new signings. You don't know the real reason why the lad is on loan and you are speculating to support your agenda, whether it be right or wrong.

If I was you, I would have realised that ploughing into every thread and turning it on the board is not working and adjust my tactics accordingly. I think you are seriously risking alieniating people who once supported you

Well I know that the other day it was reported that the Vale had to negotiate a fee to get one of the players, now we hear he is only on loan. I maybe speculating but I will bet you that the reason he is on loan is we can't afford a fee. We are also reportedly being outbid by Macclesfield Town on wages, not me saying that with my agenda but Radio Stoke.

Given the board found the above sums of money prior to the egm, do you not think that it is now very relevant when it comes to team strenghtening? It may be anti board, it may alienate a few people but how is it "wading in"? I am stating very obvious facts. We are told everything is hunky dory financially, we have supposedly sold 3000 ST's yet can't match clubs like Macc Town on wages who have average gates of 1300 and have to loan a player from Hyde United.

Maybe if the board had found £75k for new signings instead of protecting themselves or we had new owners, we would be reading about players that may excite us, whereas we have 2 players with unknown potential who may do a job but may not.

I'm looking forward to seeing them both, look promising and Adams seems to rate them both. Ryan Burge reminds me of Doug Loft and he can add creativity in the middle that we've been lacking, maybe score goals and get some assists. Ben Williamson will be a good addition to the attacking side, could well turn out to be a cracking striker for us.

However, I still think we need a winger and left back.

Burge played the wing for Oxford on his loan spell there and they fancied taking him back. That speaks volumes for me.

I think he's the winger.

There's been a few other names bandied about, for one Abdul Osman who's a centre midfield but more of the "Griff" mould than a creator, so i'm unsure on that one.

We definitely need a proper left back, as we haven't had one since Tankard went! Nobody mention Phil Hardy! :D

Burge played the wing for Oxford on his loan spell there and they fancied taking him back. That speaks volumes for me.

I think he's the winger.

There's been a few other names bandied about, for one Abdul Osman who's a centre midfield but more of the "Griff" mould than a creator, so i'm unsure on that one.

We definitely need a proper left back, as we haven't had one since Tankard went! Nobody mention Phil Hardy! :D

What are you trying to say about Rae Ingram!?!

Archived