onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Adams well liked in Sheffield.

nowag

Rudgie was lucky he had Bill Bell and Money behind him.He would not be the same manager under the present board.

You havin a laff. Bell hadn't got 2 pennies to rub together and robbed the club dry. All the money Rudge had to play with was from his own and his excellent scouts doing. It would be a lot harder now to do what he did as the transfer market isn't as strong now in the lower divisions and we would have gone into admin a long time ago under Bell.

Advert

:laugh:Just been on the Blades website, they love Meigh's puppet up there,

One fan [Rotherblade] say's...You can't really put all the blame on Micky Adams,

In reply [Katchouro] say's... What was it 4 wins in 24, a hard line disciplinarian attitude which lost him the loyalty of players he needed keeping on side, Poor transfer dealings, simplistic and unsophistics tactics ,statistically the worst united manager in my lifetime.

Didn't take him long to loose half the vale fans, loyalty.

Oh , and they know about the £50,000.

Perhaps they are not too pleased with Micky's successor, Danny Wilson, who managed and played for the Owls...............

So do fans from Fulham and Wycombe where he is a well respected figure.

Shock Horror though as per the majority on here only like to pick up the negatives to back up there arguement and not the FACTS....

Woooah big brain..........give me facts.........facts me right up clever one?

Rudgie lived by unearthing gems and selling them on for a tidy profit. The games changed and that's not an option these days.

Had OVF been around to "support" him I'm sure Rudgie wouldn't have lasted half as long and would have been crucified for selling our best players and having no ambition.

Before the internet there was telephones and real people talking to each other. And he did get grief. But made good signings too and we were where we were.

Here we go again - another Adams slagging off sesssion! He's the best thing to have happened to Vale for years. Frankley I couldn't couldn't give a damn, whether he is on the vale board or not - just glad he's our manager - not sure for how long if some of the idiots on this site gte their way

Well said, i wish people would get off his back

Guest Billy
:laugh:Just been on the Blades website, they love Meigh's puppet up there,

One fan [Rotherblade] say's...You can't really put all the blame on Micky Adams, s

In reply [Katchouro] say's... What was it 4 wins in 24, a hard line disciplinarian attitude which lost him the loyalty of players he needed keeping on side, Poor transfer dealings, simplistic and unsophistics tactics ,statistically the worst united manager in my lifetime.

Didn't take him long to loose half the vale fans, loyalty.

Oh , and they know about the £50,000.

Micky as not lost half the vale fan, you had your chance to get rid of the board and failed, only people on here are against micky and you lot on here are not the majority

Micky as not lost half the vale fan, you had your chance to get rid of the board and failed, only people on here are against micky and you lot on here are not the majority

Dont be "silly" Billy

This site represents the vast MAJORITY off Vale fans if they say MA as lost the the respect off Vale fans then they must be right.....:rolleyes:

Vale fans or Vale supporters Biily there is a difference:yes:

If micky only wins 4 games out of 24 same as his last management job then Vale fans will quickly turn on him. Thats the fickle nature of football fans.

Lucky for Micky hes now in the easiest league of league football, so hes got no excuse for not having us up the top end of the table all season. :yes:

For once you talk some sense, well done

Deano dont build your hopes up it's a one off mate.;)

What i have noticed over the last week or so is there are quite a few people coming out off there shells and actually standing up to the Bullies on here.

And some on here don't like it so resort to ridicule and threats.I have the right to reply to any thread on here as do other Vale fans who can see that your damaging the club as much as the 3 stooges are.

Archived