onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lee - Railroaded by Bratt

Alan Baker

It would seem that Rob Lee is having second thoughts about his recent U-turn.

I have it on very good authority that following the EGM he very much

regrets his decision as he had underestimated the fans backlash. He

felt railroaded by BB.

Looks like he's backing-out before he even started===

How will the Club stay afloat without his £300K bail-out before the new season?

Tickoty tok.

Advert

felt railroaded by BB.

Tickoty tok.

Awww poor Rob. He felt railroaded? He's a business man so I wouldn't think that was the case. I think it's more likely that he did what he did purely for personal gain and, as you say, he underestimated the fans backlash.

In answer to your question Alan........they won't!

felt railroaded by BB.

Tickoty tok.

Really Alan? Want to put a name on who told you this one? If people are making such claims then lets back them all up?

This is just hear say at the moment and means very little. Anyone actually had proof of Lee wanting to be chairman? Again all talk .. just like the idea that BB had paid Lee over the odds ... then we find out its Mo offering under the odds.

Interesting how Mo seems to have forgot all the promises he made about buying shares when push came to shove.

Really Alan? Want to put a name on who told you this one? If people are making such claims then lets back them all up?

This is just hear say at the moment and means very little. Anyone actually had proof of Lee wanting to be chairman? Again all talk .. just like the idea that BB had paid Lee over the odds ... then we find out its Mo offering under the odds.

Interesting how Mo seems to have forgot all the promises he made about buying shares when push came to shove.

Bit like idiots who come on here spouting on about un-named contacts in the music industry.

Right guys, we have got to hit home the point that WE DO NOT WANT HIM as our Chairman.

We need to POLITITELY and RESPECTFULLY "contact" him and let him know exactly what we think. If Rob Lee underestimated the fans "backlash" before then we have to show him our feelings towards him again, especially as we know what his plans are and how desperate the club are for his £300k.

I can't publish his e-mail on here, but if you dont have it and want to contact him please pm me and I will happily pass it on.

felt railroaded by BB.

Tickoty tok.

Has he received his money yet or is he still waiting for it.

Right guys, we have got to hit home the point that WE DO NOT WANT HIM as our Chairman.

We need to POLITITELY and RESPECTFULLY "contact" him and let him know exactly what we think. If Rob Lee underestimated the fans "backlash" before then we have to show him our feelings towards him again, especially as we know what his plans are and how desperate the club are for his £300k.

I can't publish his e-mail on here, but if you dont have it and want to contact him please pm me and I will happily pass it on.

Now how many people on here are on his 19 email hit list? :rolleyes: Just think that it will be the same legal company that Mo uses taking action against Mo supporters ... how ironic!

Awww poor Rob. He felt railroaded? He's a business man so I wouldn't think that was the case. I think it's more likely that he did what he did purely for personal gain and, as you say, he underestimated the fans backlash.

In answer to your question Alan........they won't!

And the consequencies on his business could be just as much trouble.

Archived