onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

popey

Advert

Agreed. Okay he's not the most prolific but he always puts a shift in and he was very good for a lot of last season. He's a good squad player

Put in the right position he is good for the starting 11

Well he's had 6 years to put it right and were still waiting. Having said that - the best finisher in the club - he's bound to be with him and Wilkinson as our strikeforce (not sure that word applies to either of them) :laugh:

put what right? what do you want him to do?

good squad player. probably on a deal that reflects his ability/effectiveness.

should he be starting? no.

is he the reason port vale aren't gonna be challenging for promotion next season? no

does his name get mentioned far too many times in a negative light? ****ing yes.

Well he's had 6 years to put it right and were still waiting. Having said that - the best finisher in the club - he's bound to be with him and Wilkinson as our strikeforce (not sure that word applies to either of them) :laugh:

who's wilkinson?

Wilkinson? You obviously know what you're on about....

put what right? what do you want him to do?

good squad player. probably on a deal that reflects his ability/effectiveness.

should he be starting? no.

is he the reason port vale aren't gonna be challenging for promotion next season? no

does his name get mentioned far too many times in a negative light? ****ing yes.

Agreed again. This is getting weird

I'd be ok. for Yates and Dodds to sign.

Really? When I read that article today about Yates hoping to sign although not unexpected I was very disappointed.

It will doubtless be followed by Williamdon, Dodds, Lloyd et al saying much the same thing.

Page should have been out signing up key players to inspire the casual / doubting fans.

At the moment I feel very much like a 'Liverpool fan' does.

For those who rate the likes of Dodds, ponder this;

He's had over a month to get a better offer or better deal elsewhere - we can safely assume he didn't get either.

Therefore, 23 other managers don't rate him....but we're offering him a contract.

Ridiculous way to argue a point. We could say that about anyone that signs for us then too!

who's wilkinson?

Pardon me for making a mistake and yes you knew I meant Williamson and if you like it or not you couldn't describe them as a strike force. In 6 years I'd expect there to be some improvement in his play and if he was a bit part player in team 2 why the hell are we paying him to be a bit part player in league 1. We are trying to move forward as a club but keeping players on the books that only fill in when others players are injured/suspended or out of form is not a way forward. Six years and nobody at the club knows what his best his best position is he is a square peg in a round hole.

As for best finisher at the club he can't even score off penalties and the ball and goalkeeper are stationary. I'm sure if you were only effective 50% of the time at your job your employer would employ you to make you the numbers at a lesser wage.

N.B Any spelling mistakes contained above are due to my lack of education and I apologise

It's not about attendances for Bury. It's not sustainable unless they are happy to haemorrhage money!

By flouting the FFP rules. Football is corrupt. I hope Smurf honours the rules, even if it means we struggle.

Archived