onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This new kit........

smithie

To my mind, there's something not quite right about it.

I've never seen a badge that far up on a footy shirt.

Wouldn't it have been a lot better for the neck trim to be black instead of yellow/gold, and have the badge in that colour centrally/to the left on the chevron so it stands out?

The badge looks like it was put on as an after-thought once the chevron was on.

When you wear a Vale top outside the Potteries it's always a conversation piece.....now it may be one for the wrong reasons!

If it's not too late to re-consider, I hope they do so (a bit of fan consultation upfront would have been nice as well)!

Advert

I wasn't keen on it either so I'm throwing my season ticket in the bin and not going again until it's changed!

It looks like a throw back to the seventies or something St Helens would wear. Let's have the all white strip back, the last one the great Roy Sproson wore.

I'm off to Old Trafford, the theatre of dreams, not the nightmare that is Vale Park.. I'm sick of watching rubbish and this strip was the last straw for me.

Fancy giving that ****er Page a contract.

And don't start me on Yates and Williamson.

And Lodey....well.....

Thank goodness Grew is off.

And why doesn't Neal come off his line?

Tom Pope - useless and paid too much.

And that Barry down under - penning those verses and taking up server space.

Don't forget Glover. He's the worst of the lot.

And that Smufthwaite, what's he playing at closing the Railway?

And that bloke in the ticket office is as fast as a tortoise.

How useless are the turnstile operators?

I likes a couple of pies before the match but they never 'av any decent ones left.

And the beer is like water.

Don't forget the toilets. Should be condemned.

And why haven't we got a cash turnstile?

That Lorne Street should have been finished by now

The programme's got too many adverts

£23 is too much. It should be £1.

Why did they reduce the width of the pitch? I like wingers me.

My eyesight inna as good as it used to be so I want orange balls

The damn floodlights are hopeless. I've seen more light in a Cobridge brothel.

The golden goal tickets are too much

The seats are too hard

I conna see the game if Boomer sits in front of me. He should be put down.

The steps in the paddock are too steep

Why isn't that Deakin bloke up before the old bill?

The goals should be made bigger. That's why we conna score enough.

The police bills are too high

The stands are too far away from the pitch

I dunna like the purple kit. We look like UKIP supporters in that.

Unless they put all these things right I onna goin agin. It's a joke from top to bottom.

And that strip - well - it's the final straw for me. Either all white or red & white stripes or I'm off.

United till I die.

I personally think this is the best kit we have ever had at the Vale, most are so boring and dire quality. Proper socks too unlike the last that were plain and you could only tell they were authentic when you took your boots off! In the past people have requested the V on the shirt and so Vale deliver and still people moan or pull it apart. All I ask is that the club produce full strips for kids which they failed to do with the purple kit. Adults will tend to buy tops only unless they are a full kit #anker however my 8 year old and kids in general always want the full strip. Vale miss a trick here by not providing what the fans want.

I agree! I like the shirt and will have one sent to these far off shores.

Why should fans be consulted? Do Burtons or River Island ask thier shoppers for their opinion? No they put what they think will work up for sale and if you dont like them you dont buy them. Dont remember seeing a thread on here saying that you didnt like what Burtons are selling.

Why should fans be consulted? Do Burtons or River Island ask thier shoppers for their opinion? No they put what they think will work up for sale and if you dont like them you dont buy them. Dont remember seeing a thread on here saying that you didnt like what Burtons are selling.

Burton's is different because you can go somewhere else if you don't like their designs - I'm not aware of alternative outlets for Vale gear.

The idea of fan consultation is nothing new - Villa and Everton have done it in recent years, and Wrexham as recently as this year

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/sport/football/wrexham-fc-fans-invited-choose-8544861

Let's see how replica top sales this summer compare with other seasons - the proof will be in the takings in the club shop!

I wasn't keen on it either so I'm throwing my season ticket in the bin and not going again until it's changed!

It looks like a throw back to the seventies or something St Helens would wear. Let's have the all white strip back, the last one the great Roy Sproson wore.

I'm off to Old Trafford, the theatre of dreams, not the nightmare that is Vale Park.. I'm sick of watching rubbish and this strip was the last straw for me.

Unless they put all these things right I onna goin agin. It's a joke from top to bottom.

And that strip - well - it's the final straw for me. Either all white or red & white stripes or I'm off.

United till I die.

Well you've convinced me. What a fool I've been.

I won't support United. They're rubbish. Barcelona for me.

Actually mate an old college friend of mine used to be on a customer consultation panel for River Island. Not sure if he or they still do it but he used to get loads of freebies for giving his thoughts on design drawings.

I do think however the current supplier is doing a fine job :)

Archived