onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Boards Change of Strategy – Why Has It Not Been Mentioned On Here???????

banbell

Four weeks since the board changed its battle tactics, yet as far as I can see (and admittedly I have neither the will nor the desire to trawl through the 1000+ post which are all of the same thing to check) but not once has the most major factor in the history of this charade been mentioned on here.

Is this ignorance or a total lack of understanding of what is going on? As much as I am against Master Chaundry and his team at least he has acknowledged, in private at least, that he has been caught flat-footed. Why the refusal to discuss on here, it’s not as though we are without intelligent posters and factions within SEO, NVL, Black and Gold? Surely it must have been discussed in private between these groups, why not here, or are they like Mo awaiting a convenient time to realign their own strategy?

Advert

Banbell's 295th post about Mo Chaudry, the guy is creepily obsessed with MO, i bet he has newspaper cuttings about Mo all over his living room and he sits their rocking back and forth on a chair in the middle of the room with a glazed look in his eyes vowing to get his revenge.

Who the ***** is this Banbell?

He's a Notts Forest fan with a passing interest in Vale who thinks he's intelligent, controversial and tries to wind up life long Vale fans but fails on all counts. It's a bit like the 'no interest in football' bloke at work on Monday morning who asks how you've got on over the weekend, only to say "well never mind you had a good time, that's the main thing".:doh:

I'll answer you BB, the board have changed tactics because they have been forced to but like all ill conceived ideas it will cost them in the long run. However what their strategy is we're all still in the dark as they haven't/can't actually made it public.

Four weeks since the board changed its battle tactics, yet as far as I can see (and admittedly I have neither the will nor the desire to trawl through the 1000+ post which are all of the same thing to check) but not once has the most major factor in the history of this charade been mentioned on here.

Is this ignorance or a total lack of understanding of what is going on? As much as I am against Master Chaundry and his team at least he has acknowledged, in private at least, that he has been caught flat-footed. Why the refusal to discuss on here, it’s not as though we are without intelligent posters and factions within SEO, NVL, Black and Gold? Surely it must have been discussed in private between these groups, why not here, or are they like Mo awaiting a convenient time to realign their own strategy?

So you admit that you dont have the will to or desire to trawl through the posts but then say nothing has been mentioned.:doh::doh::doh:

I'll answer you BB, the board have changed tactics because they have been forced to but like all ill conceived ideas it will cost them in the long run. However what their strategy is we're all still in the dark as they haven't/can't actually made it public.

Their new strategy might be found written in their blueprint.

Check that you were not reading the label on the bottle instead of OVF.

Why waste e-space talking about this?

Anyone with half of a brain can see that this Board (inc manager) will start the season and if we win the first few games everyting in the garden will be rosy.

Archived