onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Player Contracts

Advert

Ø

Popey has "survived" more than a handful of deadline days with us. How many clubs have reastically wanted him, even during his 30+ goals spell.

We actually didnt really miss him whilst he was out injured. We won a fair number of games and played well. And when he doesnt get two wide men playing we say its the service he isnt getting!! Im sorry, but thats rubbish in my opinion.

The best strikers make things happen, they dont wait to get it on a plate.

The last two games ive seen he has been garbage. Notts away and Crawley at home. Looks a shadow of the player he was. And whilst he certainly isnt the worst player we have id just be very intrigued to see which clubs will pay roughly 3500 quid a week to a player who doesnt seem to be the player he was.

My guess is Tom will stay, on less money.

No player is, or ever will be, bigger than pvfc and i admire Normans stance on the wage position.

A lot of sense in this post.

I don't get all this paper and radio talk from the players bleating about not being offered contracts. If my job depended on me winning a new contract I would certainly not be questioning my boss in public in the media.

It seems to me like the players are holding Norman to ransom and I can only see one winner there. Don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that!

So true mon ami. If players want to talk to NS they should do so on the pitch before knocking on his door.

A good response from RP re contracts.' Go out and earn one'.He says he's in the same boat.'Stop feeling sorry for yourselves,you bunch of girls'( perhaps not the last bit but.......:)

Page's comments - http://m.stokesentinel.co.uk/Port-Vale-Rob-Page-says-contract-players-t-feel/story-26255609-detail/story.html

I can't quite comprehend the stupidity of Birchall's comments. Maybe those of us that buy ST's and / or travel to away games should get refunds if some clowns don't want to put the effort in.

I like Birchall as a person but what a bliddy stupid to thing to say, the players have underperformed for most of the season, the three key ones aside, and for this pile of clap to come out is contemptible.

Anyone that can't be bothered... show the gutless winders and cowards the door.

Really, really shameful if they are not putting in anything less than 100%.

Page's comments - http://m.stokesentinel.co.uk/Port-Vale-Rob-Page-says-contract-players-t-feel/story-26255609-detail/story.html

I can't quite comprehend the stupidity of Birchall's comments. Maybe those of us that buy ST's and / or travel to away games should get refunds if some clowns don't want to put the effort in.

I like Birchall as a person but what a bliddy stupid to thing to say, the players have underperformed for most of the season, the three key ones aside, and for this pile of clap to come out is contemptible.

Anyone that can't be bothered... show the gutless winders and cowards the door.

Really, really shameful if they are not putting in anything less than 100%.

Can Birchall's comments be likened to blackmail?:unsure:

How tall's Ben Garratt?:unsure:

He's an inch taller than Neal apparently.

David Ospina, over 50 international caps, is just 6 feet. Pepe Reina, whom, if I recall correctly, is the best keeper in the world according to Beechy, is the same size as Neal. Iker Casillas, another World Cup winner, is 6 feet 1 inch. Jorge Campos, who played 130 games for Mexico, was 5 feet 6 inches!

Perhaps agility and reach is more important than size??

Archived