onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Harlequin Loan Transferred to Shares?

andy jones

Can anyone confirm a comment that has been made to me that the Harlequin loan of £130,000 may be being converted into shares?

Whilst this would lower the club's indebtness a smidgen it would make the Board and Mates shareholding quite frighteningly close to outright ownership.

If so it wouldn't take a lot of 'mopping up' of other shareholders who are maybe elderly pensioners in need of a bob or two to get them over the 50% line.

Then we could all forget about ANY possible new owners.

Advert

heard the rumour earlier today . suspected it may happen if the egs deal fell through a while back but didnt think it would get this far . they are totally reliant on someone signing up as fourth director , this is why they have used the reuse of signing players , toforce that issue. the football lge have not a clue about their own rules when a members own solicitors are dictating to them what they can and can't do.

i believe marksims has yet to see the books is this correct ? if so no surprise there then more stalling tactics to wait until mickys narrow victory at the poll is sealed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R I P PORTVALE FC.

There's a lot of ifs buts and maybe's confusing fans at the moment but there's one thing I'm 100% sure about and that is that there are a lot of individuals out there that are playing games with our club and who are only concerned about themselves and all to the detriment of our club, some of them, maybe all should be ashamed of themselves!

Converting a loan into shares is one way of avoiding a significant repayment of debt. In a normal business there would be an issue of diluting the value of other shares, perhaps. But here that is less of an issue. Can't see why this wouldn't be a good move is the whole story is factually and not yet another piece of thinking outside reality.

Converting a loan into shares is one way of avoiding a significant repayment of debt. In a normal business there would be an issue of diluting the value of other shares, perhaps. But here that is less of an issue. Can't see why this wouldn't be a good move is the whole story is factually and not yet another piece of thinking outside reality.

I disagree with the dilution not being an issue. Since some of us paid 5 quid a share back years ago we have seen the debts rise and the net asset per share must be worth a packet of Smarties by now. Every new share sold adds more to that process, especially when the board are just pouring the money into a black hole.

If they stay, I feel like throwing the towel in for good. I've really hit that point

We're going nowhere but down under them. Tinpot outlook, with tinpot ambition and that's what we'll be; a tinpot outfit.

Dangerous game they're playing, once people stop coming, they find other things to do with their Saturday afternoons.

This city should be buzzing on the back of Stoke's success. They've put football on everyone's lips, and if we were innovative and attractive to support, we could tap into the renewed interest and get some new supporters.

These clowns would rather sit back and play boardroom chess instead.

Best for the club, don't make me laugh. I haven't seen a positive, innovative move down there since Mike Aldridge launched the 5000 campaign and even he bailed out.

V2001 you're old, dated and out of touch. Do the right thing and pack your bags.

The more I read from you ,the more I feel that you are a boardie or a fool. Either way your opinion isn't worth a light!. why am I so scathing?. Simple how can it be good knowing that this vile lot are gaining a firmer stranglehold.===

The good news just keeps coming...

What with this weekends Micky's back super saver.

Lewis getting his legs to equal length !!

Championo's of the Programme world.

International Captain Griff"..

And an ever dwindling anti everything group...

Roll on August...:D

The good news just keeps coming...

What with this weekends Micky's back super saver.

Lewis getting his legs to equal length !!

Championo's of the Programme world.

International Captain Griff"..

And an ever dwindling anti everything group...

Roll on August...:D

Serious question, are you happy with the massive rift in our club as you seem to be ?

Archived