onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams Out!

Usual vultures on this thread.

Adams as stated does what he wants to do without influence, he just wants to sign players, Sims says he'll start his due dilligence on Wed and it will take about week therefore next seasons fixtures will be out before we've signed anyone.

His intentions are good and he doesn't deserve to be abused.

Mark Sims having been voted in surely has some weight to get this done. If I was in his position I'd have been at the club banging their door down every day for the last week not waiting quietly for the day they had decided.

Advert

Usual vultures on this thread.

Adams as stated does what he wants to do without influence, he just wants to sign players, Sims says he'll start his due dilligence on Wed and it will take about week therefore next seasons fixtures will be out before we've signed anyone.

His intentions are good and he doesn't deserve to be abused.

Mark Sims having been voted in surely has some weight to get this done. If I was in his position I'd have been at the club banging their door down every day for the last week not waiting quietly for the day they had decided.

Do you seriously think Adams would be anywhere near the Board in the next week? He has to firstly be voted in, which will take a few weeks at least, then have fit and proper person checks, and then, and only then, can he do anything.

So to be honest, I can't see us signing anyone before then unless Mark is able to do his due diligence quicker.

I'm not usually one who buys conspiracy theories, but this has all the hallmarks of an attempt to maintain control by the current mob, and nowt whatsoever to do with "football matters"...

Do you seriously think Adams would be anywhere near the Board in the next week? He has to firstly be voted in, which will take a few weeks at least, then have fit and proper person checks, and then, and only then, can he do anything.

So to be honest, I can't see us signing anyone before then unless Mark is able to do his due diligence quicker.

I'm not usually one who buys conspiracy theories, but this has all the hallmarks of an attempt to maintain control by the current mob, and nowt whatsoever to do with "football matters"...

I think you're just far too cynical

you lot are not going next season so why let it bother you, and sir micky can invest is money where he likes, believe it or not he does not answer to you lot, port vale football club will be better of with out you lot, now shut up moaning and get a life,

I think you're just far too cynical

I didn't used to be, but then I went to the EGM and heard the total rubbish being spouted about the Council Loan, and then the Broxap deal, and the fact that Glenn, Bill and (to some extent) Mike Lloyd see Vale as "their" club to do with as they please, and the fact that even though they were totally walloped on a vote of no confidence, they stayed and didn't bat an eyelid......they even arranged a sacrifice of sorts.....just not them!

I have said over and over again that I'm not a Chaudry fan, in fact I don't trust him either, but the Board have been ridiculous in their scaremongering - and they have (in my view) now become the problem. I think, based on the fact that they have invited Mark Sims and NLV to become / nominate Directors, the Micky Adams thing is a total smokescreen - they don't need him as a Director to get signings sorted UNLESS the others don't sign up.....and that is the key issue here. The only reason they wouldn't is because the finances are disastrous.

If Micky Adams is as smart as people seem to think, he ought to do his own due diligence - or does he already know where the bodies are buried?

I'm not cynical, really....

you lot are not going next season so why let it bother you, and sir micky can invest is money where he likes, believe it or not he does not answer to you lot, port vale football club will be better of with out you lot, now shut up moaning and get a life,

he's not investing his own money though, did you miss that? If he was, he'd have a little more credibility - still wrong though.

and some of us were actually going to be going next season - so how exactly will you be better off with several hundred less folk going through the turnstiles? besides that, I'm a shareholder and a former ST holder, so I'll spend my money where I like as well....but at least I put mine into the club in the first place when they needed it.

Don't be so ****ing stupid.

Another example of a person craving attention

GD what I don't get is for years you've always hated Bratt and this board especially when the majority were still backing them.

Now the majority hate them with a passion you leap to their defence at every opportunity.

Do you just like to go against the grain to be cool :cool:

I just thought with so many people on here knowing so much about running Port Vale and so much about the directors why?? Are they not running the club.

If you decide to stop away next season you will lose out not watching your team I think you should all think twice and go Mo will be there spending his money even if he is not on the board then

As for MA if he wants to join the board let him if he invests £50.000 he deserves his place

GD what I don't get is for years you've always hated Bratt and this board especially when the majority were still backing them.

Now the majority hate them with a passion you leap to their defence at every opportunity.

Do you just like to go against the grain to be cool :cool:

No but I do see some improvements from the relegation and Sinnott days. But the criticism of Adams is my particular gripe.

And in my opinion wanting Paladini is a little different than wanting Mo Choudry.

Also the 24.9% I voted to remove is still unchanged from previously held views

finally preserving vale is far important to me than either

mo or bratt and at moment vale are being torn apart.

I just thought with so many people on here knowing so much about running Port Vale and so much about the directors why?? Are they not running the club.

If you decide to stop away next season you will lose out not watching your team I think you should all think twice and go Mo will be there spending his money even if he is not on the board then

As for MA if he wants to join the board let him if he invests £50.000 he deserves his place

Dont think we will miss the visits to the morgue next season, but I shall continue to take an interest in my founder shares. You may have to wait a while for MA to invest, he wont need to, the Yanks will.

No but I do see some improvements from the relegation and Sinnott days. But the criticism of Adams is my particular gripe.

And in my opinion wanting Paladini is a little different than wanting Mo Choudry.

Also the 24.9% I voted to remove is still unchanged from previously held views

finally preserving vale is far important to me than either

mo or bratt and at moment vale are being torn apart.

Pity the shareholders views have not been acted upon.

Dont think we will miss the visits to the morgue next season, but I shall continue to take an interest in my founder shares. You may have to wait a while for MA to invest, he wont need to, the Yanks will.

There will be just as many there next season if not more I dare bet there will only be a handful of you not there

Dont think we will miss the visits to the morgue next season, but I shall continue to take an interest in my founder shares. You may have to wait a while for MA to invest, he wont need to, the Yanks will.[/

You will be at county then

Archived