onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Alan Henning

Bluedevil

RIP Alan. Thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.

Another brutal and unnecessary murder of an totally innocent chap.

It about time so called moderate British Muslims took to the streets to condem ISIS, before this country is plunged into a civil war. Racial tension is rising rapidly in the UK and more worryingly in Stoke-on-Trent. Civilised followers of Islam are key to stopping this hatred, not the RAF dropping bombs in Syria and Iraq.

Advert

Disgusting, someone said the other day ISIS are basically following Hitler's comply or die theory , we need to get in there and kill the lot of them before it kicks off big time. And if any Muslims kick off over here deport them as surely they can see the problems their idiots are causing.

How can we deport them? Sadly, most of the trouble makers are converted and radicalised British citizens. However, I do believe there should powers to prevent jihadists and their families returning back "home" and enjoying the benefits of our welfare system and the comforts of a civilised nation. As the OP stated, Muslims around the world need to be seen to be standing side-by-side with us in this fight against extreme forms of Islam, to prevent their religion becoming alienated and despised throughout the world.

How can we deport them? Sadly, most of the trouble makers are converted and radicalised British citizens. However, I do believe there should powers to prevent jihadists and their families returning back "home" and enjoying the benefits of our welfare system and the comforts of a civilised nation. As the OP stated, Muslims around the world need to be seen to be standing side-by-side with us in this fight against extreme forms of Islam, to prevent their religion becoming alienated and despised throughout the world.

Many moons ago my family must have come here from another country, I am English, I respect others and there beliefs , I am law abiding , I don't claim benefits or social scrounging , I don't go back to another country which I class as the motherland and preach hate to others nor kill or behead people trying tp help the innocent. For that reason these people should not be classed as British/ English, they should be sent back to this mother land of theirs which they clearly respect and love more than the one that homes, clothes and feeds them . Imo it's tantamount to treason and they should be hung.

Many moons ago my family must have come here from another country, I am English, I respect others and there beliefs , I am law abiding , I don't claim benefits or social scrounging , I don't go back to another country which I class as the motherland and preach hate to others nor kill or behead people trying tp help the innocent. For that reason these people should not be classed as British/ English, they should be sent back to this mother land of theirs which they clearly respect and love more than the one that homes, clothes and feeds them . Imo it's tantamount to treason and they should be hung.

Spot on,great idea but the Human Rights brigade would probably come in to protect them?:rolleyes:

Well said, think hanging is a bit too quick, beheaded the same way as they dish out either in public or in front of their own families back here in Britain, the authorities must have a good idea which so called brits are over there committing these despicable crimes, round them up when they come back i say and dish out the '' eye for an eye '' and stop being too soft, time to get tough before its too late and like some other ovf users have mentioned before we end up with riots here due to the tensions.

RIP Alan. Thoughts and prayers to your family and friends.

Another brutal and unnecessary murder of an totally innocent chap.

It about time so called moderate British Muslims took to the streets to condem ISIS, before this country is plunged into a civil war. Racial tension is rising rapidly in the UK and more worryingly in Stoke-on-Trent. Civilised followers of Islam are key to stopping this hatred, not the RAF dropping bombs in Syria and Iraq.

There still seems to be insensitivities towards the white person. Example today i had muslim owned cars obstruct the road when it was obvious i wanted to drive past- not to mention the evil looks towards me.

They really do need to change their overall attitude towards the white working class community or , yes, i can see all hell breaking loose quite literally

Archived