onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sex attack at Water World

Vital Spark

I feel perfectly safe, do you lead a sheltered life by any chance?

Yes I do..I keep myself to myself in areas where i know im grossly outnumbered. I dont, for instance , feel safe enough to walk the dogs after 9pm at night or go the local park at night. I travel everywhere locally in the car. Not good for the environment but at least i know il still have my head intact;)

Advert

Yes I do..I keep myself to myself in areas where i know im grossly outnumbered.

As there is only one of you you are grossly outnumbered everywhere; well there are uninhabited islands here and there

I dont, for instance , feel safe enough to walk the dogs after 9pm at night or go the local park at night. I travel everywhere locally in the car. Not good for the environment but at least i know il still have my head intact;)

Is it a 50/50 chance of having your head kicked in as it would be for Yukon if he encountered the EDL?

I was the same living in Croydon..so many drunken skinhead nutters around some parts were a no go area after dark

How you can have such strong opinions on people you clearly never actually encounter is beyond me

They were non-Muslims by the way.... ;)

Or Muslims in very good disguises ;)

My Nephew lives on Sunnyside Avenue with his missus and two kids (one 14 yr old lad and one 9 yr old girl) and he's never encountered any issue that i know of. We've met up many times for a stroll into Tunstall (via the Furlong) for a few pints and I've never encounetred anything other than the odd drunken nutter or kids ar$ing about...undercover Muslims no doubt

Is this 'fear' perception or reality?

Doesn't exactly with some right wing extreme arguments!

Neither does this though it does go some way to explaining its probably more about how they meet their attackers;

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/may/14/child-grooming-sexual-abuse-race

The author of this article is of Asian heritage and hence isn't totally impartial in his view and may well have an agenda to deflect fault and blame.

It's an interesting slant but I don't buy it. There's always been a night time economy in the UK, taxis have been around for donkey's years and fish & chip shops, pub car parks, off licenses etc where kids used to hang out long before curry/kebab takeaways.

Wouldn't the Latvian builder be here as part of the EU's freedom of movement treaty? Not something Labour could have stopped in this instance

Yes you're correct, I'm in the building industry and guess what, I work with a Latvian carpenter. Hard working bloke, in fact he's the only one of us that will work overtime or weekends.

Yes you're correct, I'm in the building industry and guess what, I work with a Latvian carpenter. Hard working bloke, in fact he's the only one of us that will work overtime or weekends.

In some people's worlds you would be guilty by association for working with 'them foreigners' who are the same nationality as someone else who has killed some one!

Thank god we aren't American given the number of people they have on death row and serving life sentences as we would all be so guilty by association! 😔

Seriously, you travel everywhere locally by car? I was at my mum and dads house the other day, took the kids to Tunstall Park for a few hours and then walked into Tunstall town centre to get a couple of bits and bobs and then back to my folks house. The only slight bit of trouble I saw was a couple of old ****heads mouthing off at each other outside the Sneyd Arms (some things never change) They were non-Muslims by the way.... ;)

What exactly concerns you?

On a serious note Tunstall Potter..I have walked into town on many occasions to get a few 'bits and bobs' (how brave of me) I have also walked through Tunstall Park. This des not mean that you do not feel intimidation late at night walking around the old tunstall baths estate (for example) and the majority of the time unless you are trully stupid you would not take the risk of walking alone at night anyway, particularly where you get hooded youths (black or white)

I never see myself as immune from such possible attcks. I knew a guy from primary school, who, a few years back (I think we are talking six or seven) got attacked by youths walking from his brothers house in the Chell area. He got beat up and left for Dead. Respect to the guy many on here will recall the incident I think about him from time to time- how someone of the same background as myself can just go somewhere get assaulted and killed. If it can happen to him it can certainly happen to me.

As there is only one of you you are grossly outnumbered everywhere; well there are uninhabited islands here and there

Is it a 50/50 chance of having your head kicked in as it would be for Yukon if he encountered the EDL?

I was the same living in Croydon..so many drunken skinhead nutters around some parts were a no go area after dark

How you can have such strong opinions on people you clearly never actually encounter is beyond me

You keep refering to Skinhead nutters- are you sure you know we have moved on now from the 80's?

Is it just "people of colour" that commit sex crimes? or are pedophiles? or rapists? or claim benefits? or avoid taxes?

Are none of these offenders born in the UK?

Dont people of white skin commit offences?

Is the UK the only place white people come from?... if so should criminals convicted in USA/Canada/France/Germany/Poland/etc etc etc be deported here?

Not saying it doesn't happen, but you can't live your life in fear either. If you want to put your life at risk catch the nightbus from Manchester at 3 o clock in the morning, I did it on Friday night and only just lived to tell the tale.... :D

Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court heard how Thames and 24-year-old Shazad were part of two rival groups living in the same community and ended up in the takeaway at the same time.

CCTV footage showed Thames – who had gone out armed with the knife – surrounded by three members of the rival group, including Shazad, who lives in Newcastle, before the stabbing.

:ohmy:

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Son-Stoke-Trent-Lord-Mayor-Majid-Khan-blind-eye/story-22952855-detail/story.html

Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court heard how Thames and 24-year-old Shazad were part of two rival groups living in the same community and ended up in the takeaway at the same time.

CCTV footage showed Thames – who had gone out armed with the knife – surrounded by three members of the rival group, including Shazad, who lives in Newcastle, before the stabbing.

:ohmy:

http://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/Son-Stoke-Trent-Lord-Mayor-Majid-Khan-blind-eye/story-22952855-detail/story.html

Its unbelievable he only got 8 years for that, the justice system doesn't do anywhere near enough to disuade it seems.

Archived