onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sex attack at Water World

Vital Spark

Advert

This thread is not representative of the UK as a whole, it is representative of a small, backward and small-minded area called Stoke-on-Trent, that seems to be over populated by knuckle dragging, stupid people judging by some of the posts on it.

How ridiculous- what a small minded stereotypical post. These issues affect the whole country Luton, London, Manchester, Preston Leicester- all suffering from unintergrated closed off no go areas. You are simply a politically correct 'im alright jack from a quiet area in the east midlands notts area who probably does not relate to any of the issues.

You miss the entire point (again).

Your behaviour (for example) seems to be based on the fact that something could happen to you and not on the likelihood of it happening to you...which was and is my point. Whilst everyone of us could in theory be beheaded by some maniac evey time we go outside the likelihood of it hapening is extremely low indeed..tiny in fact. Society would grind to a halt if we behaved on possibility and not probability

"If that was the case noone would ever walk out the house at night. "

And they do go out at night becasue whilst possible, it is highly unlikely that anyhting untoward will happen to them..my entire point

I used an example where someone I knew from school got set upon when he was on his own at night. He was set upon by English people (yes english) and ended up dead. The point i made was that you cannot predict what will happen when you are alone no matter where you may be. Neither was it a racially based post- did i even mention asians or asians beheading? I was actually looking at it from a,smaller scale

So to summarise you think just because the 'liklehood' of not being beheaded in a British street makes it completely safe to go out alone at night?

Not content with making an utter fool of yourself about 10 posts ago, you now seem to be stalking me. I see you've checked out my profile and now you're going through my previous posts on here. Please, do us both a favour and leave me alone.

Oh, by the way, just so you don't make an ***** of yourself again, the comment I made in the Reverse Racism thread? The one about the black man stealing a biro? That was taking the **** too. (The bit about furiously masturbating was true though.)

I used an example where someone I knew from school got set upon when he was on his own at night. He was set upon by English people (yes english) and ended up dead. The point i made was that you cannot predict what will happen when you are alone no matter where you may be. Neither was it a racially based post- did i even mention asians or asians beheading? I was actually looking at it from a,smaller scale

So to summarise you think just because the 'liklehood' of not being beheaded in a British street makes it completely safe to go out alone at night?

Your summary it totally incorrect..of course it's not completely safe..I have never claimed that nor would I

I'll reword my view...one has to live one's life according to the likelihood of something happening not the fact that it could happen. It is a tiny possibility that one will be beheaded in the middle of Tunstall (or anywhere else in the Uk for that matter), it is a larger possibility that one will be atacked by a gang of white English lads in the middle of Tunstall..it is still much more unlikely to happen that it is likely to happen..hence people still go out into the centre of Tunstall. People make a proportionate response in terms of their bahaviour based on the likelihood of something bad happening not the fact that the possibility exists that it could happen.

It's never completley safe to go out at night but one has to decide how likely something is to happen and make decisions based on that

You say you drive around everywhere which to me seems a disproportionate response to the likelihood of being attacked; you seem to be responding to the fact that you could be attacked rather than the likelihood of being attacked. Up to you of course

Wouldn't the Latvian builder be here as part of the EU's freedom of movement treaty? Not something Labour could have stopped in this instance

I don't think you understand. He's a convicted murderer in Latvia. I'm guessing they didn't know where he was , if there is a law allowing murderers to come and live here doesn't that seem stupid to you?

I understand fully. He was tried and convicted in Latvia, he served his time. He then came to Britain as part of the EU's freedom of movement treaty. Your initial post blamed Labour, it's the EU that need to come up with a solution so that convicted criminals are identified, not Labour.

Two points, firstly, Labours let anyone in policy has released these people on to our streets though. Also i wouldnt blame the EU, our government has a right to refuse entry to people.

Secondly, what kind of country only gives a seven year sentence for murder, if anything the EU should look at who they are letting in to the EU!!!

Your summary it totally incorrect..of course it's not completely safe..I have never claimed that nor would I

I'll reword my view...one has to live one's life according to the likelihood of something happening not the fact that it could happen. It is a tiny possibility that one will be beheaded in the middle of Tunstall (or anywhere else in the Uk for that matter), it is a larger possibility that one will be atacked by a gang of white English lads in the middle of Tunstall..it is still much more unlikely to happen that it is likely to happen..hence people still go out into the centre of Tunstall. People make a proportionate response in terms of their bahaviour based on the likelihood of something bad happening not the fact that the possibility exists that it could happen.

It's never completley safe to go out at night but one has to decide how likely something is to happen and make decisions based on that

You say you drive around everywhere which to me seems a disproportionate response to the likelihood of being attacked; you seem to be responding to the fact that you could be attacked rather than the likelihood of being attacked. Up to you of course

You state that it is a 'bigger possibility' to be attacked a group of white lads- again your perception of the white young working class exposes your stereotypical veiws.

Actually, in the area where i live, due to gangs of asian youths in the immediate vicinity I would actually be more at risk from attack from an asian gang. Whether or not they woud use a weapon or behead me is totally down to the scenario and dependant on a number of factors such as are these all from extremist familys and is there a chance they would attack first, kidnap, and then do the deed at some remote spot. You are extremely ignorant to the fact there has already been two publicised beheadings in this country both of which you would veiw without the benefit of hindsight as 'extremely unlikely'

I state my case...

Archived