onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Respect to Dave Felstead

Jacko51

His performance at the Supporters Club meeting today was excellent and his attempts to give every shade of opinion a voice were beyond reproach.

Brilliant work, young man!! :D

I echo that sentiment Jean not only for Dave but for yourself too, excellent work. But "young man" and Dave just don't go together !! ;) ;)

Well done!!!!!! :yes: :yes:

Advert

Congratulations Dave! You did a wonderful job today. The meeting was very informative and gave everyone a chance to voice their opinion. Even the Vale board mole, Mr Meakin, who was trying to arrange another meeting at Vale Park on Tuesday night.Blimey I'm fed up with meetings.Hopefully only one more on Wednesday to remove these slime balls from our club!

Congratulations Dave! You did a wonderful job today. The meeting was very informative and gave everyone a chance to voice their opinion. Even the Vale board mole, Mr Meakin, who was trying to arrange another meeting at Vale Park on Tuesday night.Blimey I'm fed up with meetings.Hopefully only one more on Wednesday to remove these slime balls from our club!

yes what a complete pillock that meakin guy was , what would be the point of a meeting at VP on Tuesday when weve had one today???? all the same people would be there and the board would decline an invite so absolutely no point in another meeting. After Wednesday ********s like him may as well stay away like the soon to be non-board members.

Company law allows ordinary shareholders to requisition an EGM as long as they have the support of the holders of 5% of the shares. That will not change after Wednesday whatever happens.

And the point of any EGM when one man holds 51% is?

And the point of any EGM when one man holds 51% is?

Are you lot still going on. I never wanted the 24.9% rule. Neither did most sensible Vale fans. I knew as soon as they put that rule on that it would be difficult, near impossible for anyone takover/invest. I was right. Yet I got slated by most on here for being against it. Now I am sure they agree. I would actually prefer one man owning the club. Like most other clubs. The fans owned club failed at Vale. What about the board changing thier own rules ? Like one shareholder one vote or no pole votes ?

Obviously I wasn't with you all in person today, but I sure as heck was with you all in spirit, and as mentioned time and again - here and elsewhere - we are blessed with good folk who have the capacity to lead from the front.

There's an old saying along the lines that heroes are the product of their time to become 'Legends of our past, but so often in our football history such 'Legends are those who served us well on the 'Park - including managers.

However, today's event, along with all the other pro change activity over the last 6/9 months, brought into sharp relief that the 'Legends of our past will also include our heroes of today who continue to perform over and above through good and not so good times. Yes, all these good folk deserve due respect.

It's not just the good folk of B&G, SoE, NLV, Coffin Dodgers, the Jean's & Eddie's and Sir Dave de Felstead. It also includes the silent ones who just go about their Port Vale busines no matter what - particular those brave and hardy away game followers.

But wait, there are other, equally important folk to include in our 'Thank You' card. They are the families of our heroes. For them it must be very frustrating that their loved ones spend so much time away from them in the name of Port Vale F.C.

Whatever happens come the EGM yours truly stands in awe of all that has been achieved to date by those mentioned, plus those I've missed to mention and, of course, Rob Fielding for giving Valiants worldwide a voice in all things Port Vale. :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Obviously I wasn't with you all in person today, but I sure as heck was with you all in spirit, and as mentioned time and again - here and elsewhere - we are blessed with good folk who have the capacity to lead from the front.

There's an old saying along the lines that heroes are the product of their time to become 'Legends of our past, but so often in our football history such 'Legends are those who served us well on the 'Park - including managers.

However, today's event, along with all the other pro change activity over the last 6/9 months, brought into sharp relief that the 'Legends of our past will also include our heroes of today who continue to perform over and above through good and not so good times. Yes, all these good folk deserve due respect.

It's not just the good folk of B&G, SoE, NLV, Coffin Dodgers, the Jean's & Eddie's and Sir Dave de Felstead. It also includes the silent ones who just go about their Port Vale busines no matter what - particular those brave and hardy away game followers.

But wait, there are other, equally important folk to include in our 'Thank You' card. They are the families of our heroes. For them it must be very frustrating that their loved ones spend so much time away from them in the name of Port Vale F.C.

Whatever happens come the EGM yours truly stands in awe of all that has been achieved to date by those mentioned, plus those I've missed to mention and, of course, Rob Fielding for giving Valiants worldwide a voice in all things Port Vale. :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I really enjoyed the well attended meeting yesterday....I thought Dave and his little helpers were superb. A mixed bag of passion, humour and emotion. Except for the Nigel Meakins extra meeting point i thought his questions were valid and maybe objective, but that was what the meeting was about democracy. I spoke to Nigel after the meeting and i think he was maybe swayed in the majorities favour IMHO that is. He was not happy when i told him about the dodgy dealings as the regards the Board and the Sproston Fund. The point about the meeting being held at Vale Park i think DaveF made it clear when this present Board is gone we will return to our roots. I would like also like to thank BGWC for allowing this meeting at such short notice......And their Guinness was all rate to....

Again Dave Felstead and your team superb and well hosted and organised.

I thought Dave and his little helpers were superb (quote Jimmy)

Jimmy they didnt surely, working yesterday but sent email and got a response immediately. Well done all for being there and it seems like both sides were heard. Roll on Wednesday.

Archived