valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Anybody know anything about him? Hibs fans all happy to get rid, but appears he didn't want to play for them. Came through at Man City so surely has some pedigree?

As I have said before he started off well at Hibs(cant remember who the manager was) but went down hill under Butcher,another Hibs fan said when he saw him for Ireland v Portugal he kept both Nani and Ronaldo quiet,so as you say the lad must have something about him lets just hope its us who see it.

As I have said before he started off well at Hibs(cant remember who the manager was) but went down hill under Butcher,another Hibs fan said when he saw him for Ireland v Portugal he kept both Nani and Ronaldo quiet,so as you say the lad must have something about him lets just hope its us who see it.

Hopefully MA will get him firing on all cylinders then. Fingers crossed he just didn't get on with the current manager, based on the fact they released him with a year left I'd guess that to be the case.

I don't care if he was Hibs' worst player. It's what he does for Vale that counts. I hope people don't pre-judge him on what he did for his former club and give him a chance to actually show what he can do in a Port Vale shirt first.

After all, Darlington fans told us over and over again what a poor player Akpo Sodje was for them while there was a similar feeling from Wycombe about Billy Knott, yet that pair did pretty well for us...

Archived