onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

21st April 2014, Rotherham U v Port Vale. Pre match, match itself.

Fosse69

Advert

The Blunts could also come into it with a run, would make Friday interesting too.

...could we do with Sheff Utd winning at Tranmere on Monday??

It might tempt a few more blunt fans to come to Vale Park on Friday as they will still have an outside chance of making the play-offs. The upside is a bit more money in our bank; the downside is that they may go above us, depending on our result at Rotherham.

I just have one of those feelings that no matter how well we play on Monday that we are going to get a spanking - after the last few years they are due a good result against us

Would be great though if Peterborough lost and we did sneak a win, never in my wildest dreams did I expect us to be in with even a slight wiff of the playoffs with 3 left to play

I just have one of those feelings that no matter how well we play on Monday that we are going to get a spanking - after the last few years they are due a good result against us

Would be great though if Peterborough lost and we did sneak a win, never in my wildest dreams did I expect us to be in with even a slight wiff of the playoffs with 3 left to play

Also the only team in the top 5 we have beaten this season, a double would be great.

I'd like to think its will be after the Lord Mayors parade for Rotherham but unfortunately I don't see Evans allowing them to.

But it would be great to win and peterborough not.

Just drink whatever the Mackems are on.

Think i'd go with:

Johnson

Yates Robertson Duffy Dicko

Birchall Griff Knott Dodds

Hugill Williamson

Looking forward to this one. Will be tough but should be a good atmosphere and we usually do well against Rotherham. Shame Pope is injured but hopefully Hugill will suprise them with his power.

Think i'd go with:

Johnson

Yates Robertson Duffy Dicko

Birchall Griff Knott Dodds

Hugill Williamson

Looking forward to this one. Will be tough but should be a good atmosphere and we usually do well against Rotherham. Shame Pope is injured but hopefully Hugill will suprise them with his power.

Looks good enough to me we need to impose ourselves on their midfield and we've got a chance

Archived