onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bill Bratt - Friends in High Places?

Alan Baker

Is it right that Joan Walleys husband shares a box with ex councillor Fradley and they were selling say No to Mo T shirts?

Interesting behaviour from the spouse of the MP who nominated Bratt for his gong!

Ask Fradders on here, that's Tony Fradley's wife Jayne.

Advert

8 years, 170k earned, do the maths. What does the average salary equal? Yes, a sum that I myself earn more than, I know which job brings less stress too so I say well done BB.

How has he earned 170,000?? If you are on about his salary(perks) trust me i would put money on it actually being far more than 200,000.

Ohhh i see you have been banned now for some reason:ohmy:

Approx 3 years worked with no salary for the love of the club. When has ANYONE on here ever done that? He will still be here June 2nd and I just hope that those of you that have signed starve em out etc stick to your promise next season and don't come. Vale Park will be a better and more positive place for it. You lot really are a bunch of miserable, moaning hypocritical *** heads.

Well I volunteered to do unpaid marketing work for the club last summer. Unfortunately the club never responded as they lost my letter. I ended up working elsewhere unpaid for 3 months.

Not that I need to do this, but let me begin by saying I am a supporter of the Vale, the Black and Gold campaign, the Starve em out campaign and NLV. I would like to see the present board outed at the EGM, paving the way for Mo, Mark and others.

However, in view of BB's MBE. Whether you agree with the awards system or not, and whether you feel BB deserved his or not, can I just remind people that BB was quite popular with most Vale fans at the time of his award. Further, it was given in leiu of services to local football (to which he has contributed) and his general charity work over the years, including work for the red cross, barnado's etc.

He was nominated by Joan Walley who as an MP has the opportunity to start the nomination process rolling for people resident or working in her constituency. The nomination was supported by a number of other people, including Vale fans such as myself.

This issue is entirely separate from the one's facing the club now. BB's apparent lack of competence in running the club is the real issue. Not what he does in his personal life or the people he knows. On that last point, Joan Walley has made untold contributions to help the club over the years, not least of all in smoothing the process of the council loan and helping establish the children's centre (you don't think any-one at the club had any skill of input in those processes do you?).

So, lets focus on the real issues. Bringing about change at the club, and not getting distracted into pointless sidelines.

Maybe the council loan contract has some alarming small print and the dealings between the council and Port Vale FC are heavily stacked in the favour of the current board rather than Port Vale FC?

Is it right that Joan Walleys husband shares a box with ex councillor Fradley and they were selling say No to Mo T shirts?

Interesting behaviour from the spouse of the MP who nominated Bratt for his gong!

Is that right? So the husband of our mp has taken sides and has got involved with this? Surely not? That is unreal.

Archived