onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bill Bratt - Friends in High Places?

Alan Baker

Advert

It is a fact that 'our Joan pulls Bratt's strings and at times they are very long ones from Boslem to Westminster.

She is a big prop to him because I consider him a very weak person who relies on the power of the lie,to get him through but as the saying goes'Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive' and his web is as tangled as Joan's strings must be. These strings are helping to strangle our club to death.

I am a supporter of the Queen's honours but in this case it just wasn't deserved.

3 years unpaid work at local football club, helped fund Uttoxeter and District League for kids. What have you done exactly Mr Lakin? Just because you have personal issues with BB doesn't mean you can take away what he did in the past.

3 years unpaid work at local football club, helped fund Uttoxeter and District League for kids. What have you done exactly Mr Lakin? Just because you have personal issues with BB doesn't mean you can take away what he did in the past.

Bill Brat MBE - Approx 50k investment in shares & Approx 50K a year salary.

MBE - Must Be Evicted

V2001 Out

===

Approx 3 years worked with no salary for the love of the club. When has ANYONE on here ever done that? He will still be here June 2nd and I just hope that those of you that have signed starve em out etc stick to your promise next season and don't come. Vale Park will be a better and more positive place for it. You lot really are a bunch of miserable, moaning hypocritical *** heads.

Approx 3 years worked with no salary for the love of the club. When has ANYONE on here ever done that? He will still be here June 2nd and I just hope that those of you that have signed starve em out etc stick to your promise next season and don't come. Vale Park will be a better and more positive place for it. You lot really are a bunch of miserable, moaning hypocritical *** heads.

Does that mean approx 5 years with a 50K salary then ?....

Not bad 200K profit in 8 years.

He'll stand down if the fans want him to though :razz:

I wonder why he never did ? :D

Was it the love of the Club ?

MBE - Must Be Evicted

V2001 Out

is that you WV?

Does that mean approx 5 years with a 50K salary then ?....

Not bad 200K profit in 8 years.

He'll stand down if the fans want him to though :razz:

I wonder why he never did ? :D

Was it the love of the Club ?

MBE - Must Be Evicted

V2001 Out

Well if he is voted in June 1st we will know the majority still want him in charge and then I would expect the minority (B&G's and SEo) to accept defeat and move on.

There are far more people in the City that do a hell of a lot more than that and they have never had a 200,000 return on a 30,000 investment.

Many more deserving people i am afraid:yes:

i know plenty who have done countless hours of service for this club over the years for absolutley nothing, zero

mr bratt had no need to take a salary he is a very wealthy man in his own rite

i think you will find the most of those who are disgruntled are the very people who dug deep brought shares to help mr bratt purchase the club but have been constantly lied to and let down by this board of directors over the years to the point they are forced to question the continued control of the board

as for the rest of us we are just a bunch of morons===

There are far more people in the City that do a hell of a lot more than that and they have never had a 200,000 return on a 30,000 investment.

Many more deserving people i am afraid:yes:

8 years, 170k earned, do the maths. What does the average salary equal? Yes, a sum that I myself earn more than, I know which job brings less stress too so I say well done BB.

Well if he is voted in June 1st we will know the majority still want him in charge and then I would expect the minority (B&G's and SEo) to accept defeat and move on.

The original ethos of V2001 (which Bill Bratt MBE uses all the time ref the 24.9% rule) stated one man one vote.

So lets sitck to the ethos & see what the majority vote.

I would then expect the minority (V2001) to accept defeat and move on.

Do you not agree ?.

===

You'll find most of the moaners at games are pro-board or don't have an opinion and nearly all the vocal section are anti-board.

So that argument is nonsense!

8 years, 170k earned, do the maths. What does the average salary equal? Yes, a sum that I myself earn more than, I know which job brings less stress too so I say well done BB.

And in those 8 years what as he actually achieved ?

Lets see :

Relegation

Increased debts

No Significant investment

I think Bill Bratt MBE would be looking for another job in any other buisness.

MBE - Must Be Evicted

V2001 Out

Guest Tony Dyche

Is it right that Joan Walleys husband shares a box with ex councillor Fradley and they were selling say No to Mo T shirts?

Interesting behaviour from the spouse of the MP who nominated Bratt for his gong!

Archived