Better catering.

Lorne St finished.

Better commercial operations.

Excellent Club/fan relationship.

Good PR.

Great relationships with local media.

Business plan.

Oh, perhaps not.

So, does your list imply that you would prefer him gone? I can't understand where you're coming from? Of course it would be nice to see some of the things on your list changed/completed and I feel sure Norman would want some of those too, but he's not got multi-millions and has to run the club on a sensible budget! What's your alternative or master-plan?

Advert

So, does your list imply that you would prefer him gone? I can't understand where you're coming from? Of course it would be nice to see some of the things on your list changed/completed and I feel sure Norman would want some of those too, but he's not got multi-millions and has to run the club on a sensible budget! What's your alternative or master-plan?

EH is a persistent Smurf basher- pathetic attention seeking

Yukon what I don't like about NS is his condescending attitude which if you have attended any SC meeting you will/would have witnessed he constantly has a put down for anyone who asks him a question that he doesn't like. He says one thing then says the opposite. One example ''I know and expect to put around £500,000 a year into the club initially''. Then a few weeks later ''You can't expect me to keep putting £50,000 a month into this club''. Hold on he has only been in charge a short time so he has changed his stance pretty damn quickly. Football fans are like children make them a promise and you must do your very best to keep to it.

I did notice in yesterdays paper that it said Smurf will still be putting 1.2m in this season but surely that should be less after the cup run,so it seems figures change all the time

You mean in your opinion that what he is saying. Clearly what the statement actually states is clear that he has not engaged in conversations about selling the club to anyone else. Money is not mentioned.

People have such short term memories. Smurf helped to save our club and as soon as there is a bit of friction the daggers are out. It's a thankless task being a football club owner. It would be great to have an experienced football chairman with money to burn. We don't but I'd still have Smurf over the last lot of muppets any day. Yes there is huge room for improvement that is very clear to see and only time will tell if these improvements actually happen.

Of course it's my opinion but I've missed the times Smurtwaite has said he's enjoying the job and he's not losing money. I also don't understand his long term plan at the moment either.

Moaners will moan. We've had a good season, Smurf has done nothing but good things for the club when you think where we came from. Yes we've gone off the boil on the pitch a bit, but Adams will offload the higher paid deadwood (ie Daniel Jones) and we'll bring a couple of new faces in, albeit on a lower budget and we'll probably be a competitive League 1 side again next season. We'll never have a budget to pose a serious threat in this league but Adams will always keep us competitive.

Yes it is Melv....hes said it should be ready by end of March when he knows what playing budget he can offer Micky...seems to me that he is dotting the 'I's and crossing the 't's so Micky can see whats before him

Just seems to be not moving fast enough for some people though!!!

Archived