onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager?

Ainsworth

Pointless poster. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, keep your fingers away from the keyboard. It's dead easy, If you don't like the subject, don't post a comment.

Add to what ? A nonsensical thread? We have a manager who got us promoted under tough circumstances last season and this season when we are tenth we are.starting threads on our own forums about his replacement. Daft.

Advert

Add to what ? A nonsensical thread? We have a manager who got us promoted under tough circumstances last season and this season when we are tenth we are.starting threads on our own forums about his replacement. Daft.

I agree. Just because Vale are having a bad run of form, there's no need to panic and start thinking about replacing the manager.

To be honest , I thought Vale would be fighting against relegation this season, and I picked them to finish 13th at best, with the possibility of a cup run. It hasn't been a bad season at all, although it would be good to get 3 or 4 more wins to make us safe. Be careful what you wish for.

Adams is fine , imo, and we'll get through this bad run. If we're staring relegation in the face in May, then that's a different story and time.

Looks like Smurf is going to give some clarity

Martin Tideswell ‏@MartinTideswell 4m

#Stoke boss Hughes on Wenger's excuses and the #Vale chairman brings clarity to the Micky Adams contract situation. Tomorrow's #Sentinel

Clarity? That'll be a first . Here's hoping we actually learn something today rather than the usual BS.

Smurf is on record as saying one of the reasons he bought the club was because mickey Adams was the manager.

I wouldn't have thought he'd let him go that easily.

Smurf has said loads of things Conrad and then said the opposite in the next breath. Don't bet on Norman's word his promises seem like me Old Gran's pie crust...easily broken!

Smurfs been on the radio this morning denying making contact with Neil Aspin (or even knowing who he is). Says he and Adams have a gentlemens agreement with regards to what will happen...
The first part of your post is probably true as I doubt that Smurf will have researched Aspin. Regarding the second part why doesn't Mr Adams say the same thing? Something isn't right. As for Smurf's last jibe about the fans making things up. Well does he not realise Port Vale and it's welfare is very important to a good number of us. Sorry but Smurf appears not to be a football minded man. Business man maybe but football man never.

Smurfs been on the radio this morning denying making contact with Neil Aspin (or even knowing who he is). Says he and Adams have a gentlemens agreement with regards to what will happen...

Wonder if Adams knows about it this time? We can live in hope.

Sounds to me like he'll stay to the end of the season and then clear his desk.

Archived