onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Next Manager?

Ainsworth

I would love to see Ainsworth here- he would have as much to prove as the players- he is doing a fine job on very limited resources at Wycombe, and even though they appear to struggle in the league two table- they appear to be a difficult side to beat at home and i bet he could get Vales defence sorted once and for all without compromising a football style of play...

A difficult side to beat who are 21st in league 2?

Advert

I genuinely wonder how some of you operate in the real world with the way you overreact, read stuff into things and generally act like spoilt brats at the slightest set back or issue. God help you if real adversity ever comes your way because when it's time to stand up and fight, I reckon a lot of you would be on the floor bawling your eyes out and thrashing around

Amen to that! I'm sure some wake up and if their mothers, girlfriends or wives haven't cut their toast into soldiers it completely ruins their days!

I know it's a message board to discuss all things Vale but the hysteria on some subjects is crazy as is the determination of some to turn absolutely every story into doom and gloom.

People should by now be able to judge Adams for the sullen man he can be sometimes and also recognise that he is a manager trying to get the best contract he can for himself. Total storm in a tea cup saucer!

Adams in please oh and for that matter Smurthwaite too along with their gentlemans agreement :D

I would love to see Ainsworth here- he would have as much to prove as the players- he is doing a fine job on very limited resources at Wycombe, and even though they appear to struggle in the league two table- they appear to be a difficult side to beat at home and i bet he could get Vales defence sorted once and for all without compromising a football style of play...

Are you related to Ainsworth? You've piped on about getting Ainsworth for nearly 2 years now in which time Wycombe have declined into their worst position since re joining the football league despite having more resources than Port Vale for the last 2 seasons. Great player but obviously not a successful manager. Recognise the fact you might be wrong.

I love Ainsworth but he has taken Wycombe to the brink of the relegation zone in the league below. Boothroyd took Northampton even lower! Who next, Mick Wadsworth, Alan Knill?

Seriously people need to look at Adams record, what these suggestions are akin to Southampton letting Pochettino leave and replacing him with Paul Dickov or Danny Wilson.

I love Ainsworth but he has taken Wycombe to the brink of the relegation zone in the league below. Boothroyd took Northampton even lower! Who next, Mick Wadsworth, Alan Knill?

Seriously people need to look at Adams record, what these suggestions are akin to Southampton letting Pochettino leave and replacing him with Paul Dickov or Danny Wilson.

I agree some of the suggestions are bizarre, but bringing him into Southampton was seen as ridiculous at the time due to the success of the previous manager.

I swear some people on here can't read. The original post is clearly a hypothetical question...IF Micky goes....IF. Not when he goes, not I want him to go...IF. Relax.

They can read theyr just up their **** and can't handle any criticism of Micky no matter how small

They can read theyr just up their **** and can't handle any criticism of Micky no matter how small

That's not true either is it? Those people are as daft as the ones wanting him replaced! He is not perfect but he's not rubbish either, as soon as people accept that at a club like Port Vale things are not going to be rosy in the garden all the time, the better. Jesus, one promotion in nearly twenty years and all of a sudden we should be winning every week or the manager's **** or the chairman's a clown- get a ****ing grip

Archived