onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 8th March 2014, Port Vale v Carlisle United, Pre Match, Match itself.

Fosse69

Ooh that will cause a flutter amongst the gormless ones who think he is the 2nd Beckenbauer. Some even say that he is a class above this division. I wish I could see what they imagine he does on the pitch. He is at best a 3rd / 4th division player and the sooner he realises that he is NOT a class above the rest at Vale he may become a normal average player. He needs a reality check on his career.

4th division? Have you seen him pass a ball? There is a reason he has been promoted from this league before and many other sides recognise him and pope as are main players. On the league 1 forums wolves fans mentioned that Lines looked a very good player.

Advert

Team wise I'd go with:

Neal

Grimmer Robbo Duffy Dicko

JMW Lines Knott Loft

Pope Williamson

That has to be the team IMO. Although I'm starting to tire of williamson, he does have pace and does alright with popey. Dodds cant play, now isnt the time for a 3 game a season player, Tomlin can score goals but just looks completely off the boil at the minute. That has to be the midfield, actually attack them, Knott and Lines are excellent passes with great vision and its about time JMW has a stormer, looked aright on saturday when he came on. I would like to see Davis on but Duffy and Robbo is certainly our best centre half partnership. 1-0 vale, 82nd minute from Pope.

Adams will go:

Neal

Grimmer Robbo Duffy Dicko

Dodds Lines Griff Loft Jones

Pope

Well where to start after a hopeless sequence of results.

U can start by dropping MA ,s choice of keeping players on whos effectiveness is not showing no matter how long he keeps them on..

So for me Lines and Jones can go sit in the changing rooms.

Loft can join them as his performances r very lame lately.

Robertson lets his forward go too often so he can join them also,second half dicko was ripping us too shreds ,its his man his fault.

Dickinson is playing very poorly also so he can join the ever incrrasing bench of not putting a shift in players.

So here goes

Neal

Yates Grimmer Duffy Davis

Jmw Birchall Knott Mohammed

Williamson Pope

Give that a try Adams play to win.

OH GOD thats the worse yet!!

Davis at left back, over one of our most consistent performers?

Robbo was good at wolves where is he?

Birchall over lines and loft?

MOHAMMED REALLY?!?!?

This is a game where the fans have got to get behind the team whatever, forget the last month or so its gone nothing we can do about past results. We need to drive the team on if they make a mistake don't get on at them let's help get the 3 points we need

I've done that since Xmas, and it's not like we're dropping points every week because we've tried hard but been unlucky - we're dropping points and a few of them look like they cant be a*sed or are more worried about ruffling their hair than getting stuck in. These guys are not kids having a game on a Sunday morning, they're adult professional sportsmen who by our standards are very well paid for what they do. I don't give a toss whats going on behind the scenes, and in terms of effort neither should they - If I pay another 20-odd quid and get the same lack-lustre performance we've been getting, they'll have me on their back from the word go - it aint ****** good enough.

Well where to start after a hopeless sequence of results.

U can start by dropping MA ,s choice of keeping players on whos effectiveness is not showing no matter how long he keeps them on..

So for me Lines and Jones can go sit in the changing rooms.

Loft can join them as his performances r very lame lately.

Robertson lets his forward go too often so he can join them also,second half dicko was ripping us too shreds ,its his man his fault.

Dickinson is playing very poorly also so he can join the ever incrrasing bench of not putting a shift in players.

So here goes

Neal

Yates Grimmer Duffy Davis

Jmw Birchall Knott Mohammed

Williamson Pope

Give that a try Adams play to win.

Isn't Mohammed out on loan still? What about Shuker?

You mention Dickinson who admittedly wasn't great Saturday and then put in Yates who by all accounts has been really poor for a few games?

Carlisle are struggling with many long term injuries today and Vale must get at them with more effort ,as they will not have a better opportunity to get another 3 points !!!!Vale's attitude MUST be spot on for Saturday as they owe us a decent performance.

Andy Jones we were doing so well up until after the game v Rotherham.

Rotherham ill use them as a example going from strength to strength yet we looked a lot better team than them.

They will be in the play offs ,keeping fan excitement high.

After the game v Rotherham all my stoke supporting work colleagues said they would be playing us next season as at the time everything was going against them and for us.

Since that excellent performance we have been substandard ever since,while stoke have done excellently to beat clubs u wouldnt think they would.

So the change around is damaging ,its damaging to the,support,,moral and whole well being off Vale.

Dont get me,wrong id,be delighted stay up but winners aint beaten before they step onto the pitch.

Did our players play like they believed they could beat Wolves,Brentford,mk dons ,crewe ,Bradford ,Swindon ,cause u could have fooled me !

So yes the season been ruined by the chairman spouting his mouth off,a manager who has lowered his standards and players who play like scared girls bar a few.

Blimey you are on a downer aren't you?:ohmy: Usually like to see what "funnies" you come up with as you certainly try and entertain us all on here. Now you are near suicide and Vale are still handily placed to finish in a very respectable position.:stopthere: Keep the faith my friend. We are not really as bad as we have shown the last few games or so. Most teams have "blips" to use Mickey's words so we are entitled to lose a bit of form sometime in the season. Our squad is definitely good enough to come good again, starting tomorrow. :cool:

Archived