onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Todays policing

werstayinup

Today yet again I witnessed men holding their young childrens hands trying to get to their cars up Hamil Road being pushed and manhandled onto their kids,young lad in front of me crying as his dad was pushed,one copper then opened up a gap for families to go through after I told him it was scandalous policing and I told him I thought they would of learned from the Wolves fiasco.I then went to a more official looking Officer as I made my way up the road with my Nephew,i told him politely that I thought it was ott,a chap with a young boy was also complaining to him,he then turned to us and said ok ok I give up your fans are the best they are amazing now move along,well at this point admittedly I had had enough so called him and bottom.h0le nothing more,to which he said call him that once more then he would lock me up,amazing policing yet again.

Oh the Police also said it was the club asking them to be like that.

Anyone else have any problems?

Advert

I did notice two police bikes parked across the road after the match.One near by the carpet shop and the second near the fire station.Police were letting cars turn into Hamil road from Moorland road then sending them cars up Jenkins Street.I just don't see what the point of that was.If they had decided to close off Hamil road to traffic wanting to go up Hamil then why not simply close Hamil road off at its junction with Moorland road and send traffic up Moorland road.Why send it up Jenkins Street for it to go round in circles?

i thought the Police were good today.They let fans walk down Hamil Road after the game and were chatting to a few.Their humour was far better than the Wolves game.I saw a group of idiots walk up Hamil Rd before the game and set off a green flare.then push it into a hedge!A policeman walking with them saw it and had them surrounded opposite the Fire station.They were all then searched.I hope they dealt with the culprits as we don't need them at Vale!!

To be honest I didn't see anything and thought the police were pretty good today.

A bit worrying if the club did tell them to be heavy handed,maybe smurfs way of increasing gates, mind you, after todays performance he may have to come up with a plan B.

absolutely shocking. i got shoved in the back by one for doing sod all as leaving the ground and then we werent allowed to walk home up hamil rd. we then thought wed go thru the park but werent allowed to do that either..and were threatened with arrests if we tried, top policing lads.

Thought the policing today was spot on, saw a idiot throw a road cone at the police and saw a Vale fan hit with a coin thrown by another Vale fan after the game. Saw a bloke in a fit of apoplexy having a go at a copper on Hamil road who was extremely polite but couldn't get a word in edgeways and when he tried was called a a***H*** the cop threatened to arrest him but another cop told him he couldn't cause he was a a***h*** to which he replied "yeah spouse he's got a point" , had me in stitches ended up in everyone laughing except the bloke who called it him who stormed off in a worse mood than when he started

Should have put the police on the pitch......they were more up-for-it than Vale were.

:laugh: I can see a touch of 'Pythonism here - 11 bobbys' in helmets, Crewe player calls for a penalty..."Hello, hello, hello, that's no penalty, you're nicked son"...then when the ref tries to intervene he too is arrested for impersonating a football official :D

i thought the Police were good today.They let fans walk down Hamil Road after the game and were chatting to a few.Their humour was far better than the Wolves game.I saw a group of idiots walk up Hamil Rd before the game and set off a green flare.then push it into a hedge!A policeman walking with them saw it and had them surrounded opposite the Fire station.They were all then searched.I hope they dealt with the culprits as we don't need them at Vale!!

It was those trying to walk up to their cars at the top of Hamil Road they had the problem with

Archived