onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FAO Norman Smurthwaite

Bede

Alan that Billy Smart is the only reason we have a club to go and watch though.

Personally although I want Nicky at the club there is no way this is as one sided as its being made out. Micky knows how to bend things to suit himself and I think he went way over the top today with his continual thanking of Brighton fans when we had a team out on the pitch that he is being paid handsomely to manage who were losing.

His mind should have been 100 per cent on the Vale not creaming himself in adulation from the opposition.

Dave, they are both egotistical maniacs!! It's just that Micky is the one who is actually doing something to take the club forward at the moment on the pitch so he is bound to get the support of the fans. Would you rather Smurf stayed and Adams left or would you rather Adams stayed and Smurf sold the club?

Advert

Al, I believe NS is starting to get to grips with off field financial and staffing issues and that takes time. Some of the recent departures were good to see although one in particular seems to be Mr Teflon.

I don't think his reacting to comments on here or in particular PVO helps - he needs to rise above it.

Not sure whether I find the alleged 're-appearance` of Shergar today a worry or not.

Al, I believe NS is starting to get to grips with off field financial and staffing issues and that takes time. Some of the recent departures were good to see although one in particular seems to be Mr Teflon.

I don't think his reacting to comments on here or in particular PVO helps - he needs to rise above it.

Not sure whether I find the alleged 're-appearance` of Shergar today a worry or not.

I suspect the Ryder story was because Lee Wotsit on Radio Stoke said he's seen a bloke leaving the VP's seats who was either Ryder or someone who looked very like him. I don't actually believe he was there.

A sensible poster on here got a text to say he had been seen in the VP before the match. Just wonder that with Norman saying he would sell 50 per cent to the right person? Shergar was one he'll of a horse and Ryder seemed to have convinced Micky of his dream for the Vale.

If he is around I just pray it's for all the right reasons.

Full of hot air and **** Norman - talk is cheap, as he say! What a complete disappointment, how can you set Micky a deadline to get it signed, LIVE on Signal 2 last night when you have not even put a contract there for him to sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beggars belief!!!

Steve, although I believe it's not as one sided as people are making out I would love Micky to be our manager for a long time to come and I also believe Norman is more than capable of running the club well now he has seen that he needs to be completely hands on.

However, a new experienced CEO appointment would be welcomed.

Regarding Mickys contract I would guess it's the salary that will be the sticking point as I suspect we matched his Sheffield Utd salary to get him to come back and save Brattys skin.

Archived