onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chris Lines

Rudge's Flat Cap

Advert

Great player, class above.

In terms of a song, it seems too good of an opportunity to not work one around 'blurred lines' by Robert thicke....

But so far all I have is 'Chris lineeeesssss....' - discuss!

How about a bit of Grandmaster Flash?

De, Der, De, Der, De, Der, Der CHRIS

De, Der, De, Der, De, Der, Der LINES

CHRIS LINES

I'll get my coat...

What is funny is how SOME on here were really slating him at the start of the season for being slow etc,yet I have always said said it was the other players not on the same wavelength,he was putting passes into areas where players should of been and now I think the other players are totally tuned in.

Exactly what I was thinking when reading this thread, the contrast between a couple of months and the 2 Chris Lines threads is amazing!!

Lines is a superb player, important to have a player who can dictate the play. I was a big fan of Peter Farrell from the late 70's who was a similar type of player but derided by many Vale fans.

Jonny Green and Ray walker are the two best midfield players I've seen at Vale Park, the latter being the best.

Off topic - Johnny Green was a super player - am I right in thinking he went to Canada or somewhere like that from us?

Back on topic. Another poster put a song up for Chrissie Lines at the start of the season that I thought was perfect but having tried to get it going a few times the rest have decided not!

Chrissy Lines, Chrissy Lines, Chrissy, Chrissy Lines

Float one in and we will win

Chrissy, Chrissy, Lines

Lines just highlighting what we been missing for years, a proper central midfielder. Anybody who thinks loft is a CM player hasn't got a clue. Loft is a good player at this level but his best position is out wide.

Why have people not got a clue if they think Loft can play in the middle? It's just a different opinion. Loft played in the middle with Lines at home to Bradford and was superb.

Archived