onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

SC Meeting Thu 7.30pm

Santa

The SC can only succeed with help from the fans and the Club.

The contradiction with NS being that he's omni-present on Twitter, yet only been able to meet Ally once face-to-face.

I 100% respect all of those who have put their balls one the line on the SC committee. A thankless task and some of the comments on here are truly pathetic.

I guess that most will just rally to the cause when the next crisis occurs.

Advert

Think way back before internet SC around the country were the only way of getting info from the club that's why they were so popular with attendees in larger numbers,SC organised away coaches/Xmas dinners/discos etc with all profits going to the club,not saying the SC as had its day but it ain't far of .. JUST MY OPINION... saying that look at the attendance of the last meeting

Think way back before internet SC around the country were the only way of getting info from the club that's why they were so popular with attendees in larger numbers,SC organised away coaches/Xmas dinners/discos etc with all profits going to the club,not saying the SC as had its day but it ain't far of .. JUST MY OPINION... saying that look at the attendance of the last meeting

Who wrote that for you? ;) (you missed off your lingo spelling)

The contradiction with NS being that he's omni-present on Twitter, yet only been able to meet Ally once face-to-face.

I 100% respect all of those who have put their balls one the line on the SC committee. A thankless task and some of the comments on here are truly pathetic.

It's already occuring according to some.

In your opinion could a PVSC Social Club be worthwhile using PV facilities, maybe Tommies trade would give some idea? Money spinner to boost income?

Succeed at what? There seems to be some confusion over the role of the SC, at least from my perspective. Im a little lost as to what its aims are. Is it a conduit for fans concerns? Is it a complaints committee? Does it have a role representing fans re wolves policing/bradford? Is it a working party to fix problems at the club? All/some/none of the above? something else?

If the SC is to be a conduit then smurfs constant attendances undermines that roll and it turns meetings into another smurf platform. If there has only been one meeting, and I dont doubt it, the SC should tell its members why.

I 100% respect all of those who have put their balls one the line on the SC committee. A thankless task

I agree

Thats what usually happens.

I think the SC needs to define its roll and its focus and find a better, more effective way of communicating with its membership.

I think possibly its so intent on doing its forgotten to tell its membership what its doing and whats happening along the way and in the process members feel left out and let down. If the SC wants an active membership it has to involve the membership as much as possible in as many ways as possible, updates and reports are crucial to the process. If meetings are held the members should be told what transpired with full and accurate reports of the questions asked and the answers given and matters discussed, whether that meeting is face to face or by other means. If smurf wants things kept confidential he shouldnt discuss them with the SC

At the end of the day I think the SC should represent the consensus of its membership, which may or may not be the consensus of all the supporters. To form a consensus the membership has to know whats gone on and why, its vital to the decision making process.

The SC is doomed.

No help from the Club.

Apathy and criticism from the fans. If I was Ally S, I'd say **** it.

I dont think its doomed, lost perhaps in the aftermath of mold perhaps but not doomed.

It really depends on what it realistically wants to achieve.

Archived