onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 26th October, 2013. Port Vale v Gillingham. Pre Match, the game itself.

Fosse69

Advert

---------------------NEAL-------------------

YATES----CHILVERS------ROBERTSON----DICKO

JMW---------LINES-----------GRIFF------LOFT

-------------WILLO---------HUGILL---------

A bit harsh on Dodds but my preference would be pace again....

My team selection with us been the home side I want us have more possession than the Gills so with that in mind .

Neal

Yates robb chil Dickinson

Jmw Shuker lines loft

Dodds

Hugill

This team will control the tempo from start to finish ,at home we struggle with Griff in the side .

Williamson to come on with Pope after a hr and go two up top !

one of the most sensible teams ive ever seen you suggest :D although there's zero chance of shuker starting.........

From what I remember of the fixture last season, Gillingham doubled-up on JMW and he was totally marked out of the game and very ineffective.

Team needs to play to it's strengths from Tuesday, Gills by their own admission are mixing it up like they did last season and will try and drag the game down to their level.

JMW is probably going to sit on the bench again with Pope and Hughes - we cannot afford passengers and unfortunately of late those three players have been, regardless of their stature or quality.

Doddsy, Willo and Hugill were an impressive trio against Crawley and need some game time to explore their potential.

DODDS--------LINES-----------GRIFF------LOFT

Dodds to drop in and make up the numbers when Gills have the ball and tighten up the midfield, then go out wide or in the hole when we are attacking.

I think a lot depends on Micky's post-op medication:D

He was ultra cautious against Peterborough, then switched to gung-ho mode at Crawley.

I'm also alternating between depressive, "we're doomed mode" and the overoptimisic, "we'll get in the play-offs".

Roll on tomorrow.

Also, even though Pope has been "rested", we can still sing "He's scored more than Stoke"! They are stuck on 4.

I think a lot depends on Micky's post-op medication:D

He was ultra cautious against Peterborough, then switched to gung-ho mode at Crawley.

I'm also alternating between depressive, "we're doomed mode" and the overoptimisic, "we'll get in the play-offs".

Roll on tomorrow.

Also, even though Pope has been "rested", we can still sing "He's scored more than Stoke"! They are stuck on 4.

JMW---------LINES-----------GRIFF------LOFT

A bit harsh on Dodds but my preference would be pace again....

I'd go for that too but I think Micky will bring back either Pope or Hughes for Hughill.

Archived