onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sat 26th October, 2013. Port Vale v Gillingham. Pre Match, the game itself.

Fosse69

I think a lot depends on Micky's post-op medication:D

He was ultra cautious against Peterborough, then switched to gung-ho mode at Crawley.

I'm also alternating between depressive, "we're doomed mode" and the overoptimisic, "we'll get in the play-offs".

Roll on tomorrow.

Also, even though Pope has been "rested", we can still sing "He's scored more than Stoke"! They are stuck on 4.

In that case it sounds like you need to get on the meds too!

Advert

My team selection with us been the home side I want us have more possession than the Gills so with that in mind .

Neal

Yates robb chil Dickinson

Jmw Shuker lines loft

Dodds

Hugill

This team will control the tempo from start to finish ,at home we struggle with Griff in the side .

Williamson to come on with Pope after a hr and go two up top !

Wow...that's a normal line up? Are you sure you didn't mean pope at centre half and shuker in goal?

I think he will drop hugill for pope, having said he looked tired and probably hoping being dropped has a positive effect on pope. Could work.

Need to be at them from the start and not let them settle into the game.

That's the most important aspect today, this is the type of game you need to win if you're going to be solid / safe in the division. No disrespect to the Gills who did a very professional job on us here last year but they're currently in turmoil and we need to take advantage of that. Plus we have got better players than we had last year and they've got virtually the same team.

No excuses today for not delivering full effort and attitude for the whole game.

Any reason why I can't find the ticket online. Can't find the game?

I can't either. I usually buy the day before with no problems at all, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go this one. Only found out the morning id be able to go, but when I went on the website this morning to buy my ticket I couldnt find the match and it said event no longer exists.

Wow...that's a normal line up? Are you sure you didn't mean pope at centre half and shuker in goal?

I think he will drop hugill for pope, having said he looked tired and probably hoping being dropped has a positive effect on pope. Could work.

Personally I would put Hughesy in for Hugill if he is deamed not fit enough. Willo and pope have looked ordinary together to say the least and we would just start lumping the ball forward again with pope on.

I can't either. I usually buy the day before with no problems at all, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go this one. Only found out the morning id be able to go, but when I went on the website this morning to buy my ticket I couldnt find the match and it said event no longer exists.

I've done it before on the day , but can't today.

To be fair on both occasions he has been defending himself from the aggression of his team mates.

He just seems to be the person getting spoken to. Not saying it is him that started it. Just his luck at the moment, it seems to be him. It may be justified, it may not.

I agree, I would also have JMW in for Dodds as well.

Same team, I guess they deserve it but its a massive ask for Dodds and particularly Hughill.

Archived