onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sheff Utd 2 - Vale 1 Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Yup, me to. I had live text commentary on and we did seem to be creating a lot of chances.

We shouldn't be getting caught out on the counter attack from our own corner when we're the team with 10 men. It's not Roy of the Rovers, we should have been professional and solid and we'd have got a 1-1 draw.

Advert

This is BS. Jennison Myrie-Williams is a quality player and a good bloke. It's out of character and Adams will know that.

JMW is constantly sulking. I'm surprised he hasn't done this before. Unless he apologises tonight and gets his head down we won't see him for a while I'm sure.

You can't have a sending off so early in the game and expect anything to come out of it. I know it was two yellows rather than a straight red but why? I haven't heard why either card was given.

As for JMW, he can't expect to play in a Vale shirt again.

Both were cautions for me, it was crazy that he made such errors so close together.

Annoyed. Referee was woeful... Oddly SU did an identical tackle for Jones booking and got nothing.

Was a day little went for us and deeply annoying as I thought they looked a very poor side second half.

Their keeper is scum! Threw his bottle into the Vale fans when they scored... Surely that should be dealt with!

Both Jones yellows were justified so no complaints from me on that. However the refereeing in general was up there with some of the worst ive ever seen. Every player put a shift in bar Lines who was atrocious despite being our most talented player. Despite being down to 10 we had the best of the 2nd half and were very unlucky not to come away with a point all things considered.

Poor performance against bottom of the league. Hughes goes off again pope stays on why? Pope offered nothing again time for the bench or the stand. How many goals has the lad Hugil got now? Dont no much about him.

I'd get him back and give him a go. He can't be anymore frustrating than Williamson.

Poor performance against bottom of the league. Hughes goes off again pope stays on why? Pope offered nothing again time for the bench or the stand. How many goals has the lad Hugil got now? Dont no much about him.

To be fair you are right he offered little or nothing today and maybe should have been taken off and his attitude when he squared up to Robertson was bang out of order but he is our best option, Hughees had to go off as otherwise he would have been sent off given his constant moaning a the fouls he had given away in the second half. No idea why Williamson wasn't utilised.

Hugill has scored goals but my mate who supports Gateshaed said he was dropped for his attitude in games, he does seem to have come back strong however but it is a much lower level.

Archived