onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Our form 2nd half of the season: near relegation form

Only a football team! To me and many others its a little bit more important than that.

To you and those who think like you

Get a little perspective on life.

Advert

Which is why i will stay away from Vale while this lot are i/c.============

You have been staying away a lot longer than just last season Melv.

http://onevalefan.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php?t-22834.html

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=24229&page=2

in fact, all you have done for the last 4 years is threaten to not go for one reason or another. Do Vale need fans like you really?

And to WOTN. Not that looks matter unless you are shallow but I am not a bad looking chap no. I always thought you were a bloke, unless you are a gay bloke then do my looks matter to you?

But when it is only a football team does realism matter. Do you think Arsenal fans don't honestly believe they can win the premier league next season?

Ah, I get it now - your comments on Vale are based on pure fantasy? Explains a lot! :D

You have been staying away a lot longer than just last season Melv.

http://onevalefan.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php?t-22834.html

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=24229&page=2

in fact, all you have done for the last 4 years is threaten to not go for one reason or another. Do Vale need fans like you really?

WRONG AGAIN.

I stopped going last season although i had a season ticket.I missed games the previous season's for other reason's including two spells in hospital.

WRONG AGAIN.

I stopped going last season although i had a season ticket.I missed games the previous season for other reason's including two spells in hospital.

In one of the threads I have linked you to you say you only went to 6 games out of 23 despite having a season ticket. On the other thread you state your usual ( you know, the broken record)

Melv "I doubt very much if i will renew my season ticket for next season,and i know of at least 3 other mate's who feel the same." 2007 zzzzzzzz

More Melv 2007 "Cosidering how the situation is at the club at the momment amongst the fan's and many staying away including me even though i have a season ticket.Many also like myself seriously thinking about next seasons season ticket,if it is worth buying one or not."

Also Melv, you stated " I missed a few games at the beginig of last season,due to illness" not most of a season as you now state.

But when i was well enough to attend i found the game's very poor and then came to the conclusion that i was'nt missing anything by staying at home

Contradicting yourself despite the evidence being there. You have been moaning for 4 consecutive years now saying the same thing over and over again.

I think your epitaph should read "I won't be getting a season ticket next season because (insert generic reason) "

In one of the threads I have linked you to you say you only went to 6 games out of 23 despite having a season ticket. On the other thread you state your usual ( you know, the broken record)

Melv "I doubt very much if i will renew my season ticket for next season,and i know of at least 3 other mate's who feel the same." 2007 zzzzzzzz

More Melv 2007 "Cosidering how the situation is at the club at the momment amongst the fan's and many staying away including me even though i have a season ticket.Many also like myself seriously thinking about next seasons season ticket,if it is worth buying one or not."

Also Melv, you stated " I missed a few games at the beginig of last season,due to illness" not most of a season as you now state.

But when i was well enough to attend i found the game's very poor and then came to the conclusion that i was'nt missing anything by staying at home

Contradicting yourself despite the evidence being there. You have been moaning for 4 consecutive years now saying the same thing over and over again.

I think your epitaph should read "I won't be getting a season ticket next season because (insert generic reason) "

Even after all the crap that we have suffered under V2001 i still had a ST last season.I thought that i would again give them another chance.But i did not bother for this season.There comes a point when enough is enough.What you have indicated at here is how long people like myself have been ****** off with the club and how it is run.

funny how its coincided with the Black and Gold (Amber) campaign eh? Well done B&G for ****** our season up.take care next season if you wear B&G

That's what I said right at the start and nobody listened, I want change but I felt it could have waited until after the games had been played. B&G will argue that they had no negative effect on performances because a player said so even though a manager said that it did. We will never know if it was largely the protests that ruined the season but we do know that as soon as they started form dropped considerably. On the other side there are a number of factors that ****ed up our season but B&G is definitely one of them in my eyes.

Don't imply a threat towards those who do support B&G though, it still is only football after all.

Archived