onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale - the manager slayers

j_grainger10

Advert

Ronnie Moore a ***** manage all he does is run the players into the ground literally in training tactically clueless

Sorry Dave on their 2nd half performance they had us on the backfoot...But Ronnie its got to be retirement time.....

Be back at Rotherham soon

Ronnie Moore a ***** manage all he does is run the players into the ground literally in training tactically clueless

Sorry Dave on their 2nd half performance they had us on the backfoot...But Ronnie its got to be retirement time.....

Be back at Rotherham soon

Then back to Tranmere

All very well with the gloating. Unless top of one of their list is a certain Robert Page. Goodbye to our natural successor I have a strong feeling page would be our new john rudge came out of nowhere great coach a real nose for young talent.

You could be right. I just hope he stays long enough to succeed Adams when he leaves at the end of the season.

All very well with the gloating. Unless top of one of their list is a certain Robert Page. Goodbye to our natural successor I have a strong feeling page would be our new john rudge came out of nowhere great coach a real nose for young talent.

You could be right. I just hope he stays long enough to succeed Adams when he leaves at the end of the season.

Reliable jar of ketchup?

Exactly rob page would be brilliant should Mickey decide to take his much revered football management skills elsewhere. Or tony decides to make him his number2 in a new appointment of hoof ball and hill running.

Lets hope Smurf has got his finger on the pulse. If he has, and IF Adams decides to move on, it would make great sense to get Page signed up in anticipation. We could then have the sort of seamless transfer that Liverpool used to be famous for.

Lets hope Smurf has got his finger on the pulse. If he has, and IF Adams decides to move on, it would make great sense to get Page signed up in anticipation. We could then have the sort of seamless transfer that Liverpool used to be famous for.

Great point lets hope smurf has this covered page is not wanted by bigger clubs than vale for no reason. It's a bit of a no win because Adams will get an extension for keeping us in league one. Page would give us a new dimension in terms of training and develop our reserves whilst not being scared to put them in the fist team. Page is not even paid as assistant manager. A lot of talk is going on about the Adams contract more concerned about the page contract to be honest.

Great point lets hope smurf has this covered page is not wanted by bigger clubs than vale for no reason. It's a bit of a no win because Adams will get an extension for keeping us in league one. Page would give us a new dimension in terms of training and develop our reserves whilst not being scared to put them in the fist team. Page is not even paid as assistant manager. A lot of talk is going on about the Adams contract more concerned about the page contract to be honest.

Which club bigger than Vale want Page?

I don't buy this idea that we need to get shot of Adams so that Page "the natural successor" can take over. Who says he should be the next Vale manager just because he was interviewed for a couple of jobs he didn't get, plus he has one won one match in temporary charge of a team recruited by Adams. On that basis I think we should all applaud Micky for recruiting a great team which has taken us to 10th in league One (bet Crewe,Gillingham,Sheffield United wish they were in our position) and for bringing in a great assistant manager in Robert Page. Suspect a few on here will be starting their "get Micky out" campaigns once again.After all its been at least a couple of days since the last one !

Archived