onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Weddings

Advert

I dont get it.... someone has an idea to raise funds and people have a go at him... it doesnt matter what his salary may be or who he works for... its an idea... it may not be viable, or interesting to smurf or produce the amount expected in its forecast... but its an idea... isnt that whats important?

I know the very team who currently work at the hatherton country club in penkridge and many others to bring this service to port vale

Put them in touch with Smurf then ;)

No problem with ideas I just don't get why you put them on here if you are not also putting them to Smurf?? If you are then np

I also don't get why your first suggestion with any idea isn't "Mr Smurf you should do some market research into blah blah blah..because if it's a feasible/marketable idea here's how I believe it could benefit the cluib..." and so on..the Asian wedding suggestion being a prime example..it might be a real winner but makes sense to carry out some research first

As far as I am aware Vale has been a wedding reception venue for years

Getting board of this now.

A. Smurf does in no way need me. B the vale could in no way match my salary not big headed not 3u77 5hi7 fact. I am just throwing some ideas up in the air like the rest of you. I have some great contacts I also have no clue if they are of any use to smurf.

There is no such thing they say as a bad idea it's all in the execution of it.

Just give the Club the £200k then and shut up

Getting board of this now.

A. Smurf does in no way need me. B the vale could in no way match my salary not big headed not 3u77 5hi7 fact. I am just throwing some ideas up in the air like the rest of you. I have some great contacts I also have no clue if they are of any use to smurf.

Are you clives brother? We've been doing weddings for years! And seeing as you earn so much in your £200 billion business that doesnt exist, Im surprised you didnt know this!

And 10K a week! How many weddings are we going to fit in?

I dont get it.... someone has an idea to raise funds and people have a go at him... it doesnt matter what his salary may be or who he works for... its an idea... it may not be viable, or interesting to smurf or produce the amount expected in its forecast... but its an idea... isnt that whats important?

Your correct it doesn't matter what his salary is, but he is the only one who seems to mention it.

Our aim is simple - to exceed your expectations and produce a sensational event for you and your loved ones to cherish.

No two couples are the same and everyone wants their wedding to be unique. Our passion is to work closely with you to produce an individual wedding celebration that is absolutely 'you'.

What can we do for you?

Creativity and flexibility is key to our planning and because we are a small sized company we are able to adapt our services to suit you. The majority of our work is full bespoke wedding planning where we work with couples from start to finish, producing their perfect wedding.

Our full wedding planning service is designed to allow you to enjoy your engagement and the planning process, secure in the knowledge that your event is professionally taken care of. Our cool heads, organised minds, planning skills and network of flexible suppliers all work closely together, making sure all the necessary details to make your wedding a complete success, are carefully managed.

Who are our clients?

Our clients are invariably very busy. They may be juggling other responsibilities such as demanding careers and/or young families. Some are planning their weddings from abroad with short time frames and others simply require the professional touch for what is often the largest and most complex event of their lives.

Attention to detail

We only take on a limited number of weddings per year. As a result of this our small dedicated team can provide absolute attention to detail. Our strong relationship with you/our clients, is paramount to us in order that we deliver your perfect wedding, to suit all your requirements.

Our little black book of wedding suppliers

One of the greatest benefits of using the services of our bespoke wedding planners is access to our tried and tested little black book of first-class suppliers. We continually review their products and services, as well as sourcing the latest innovations available in the industry. We thoroughly research and regularly update our conventional and contemporary contact data-base to provide you with tip-top 24 carat suppliers.

Fees and payments

You can be reassured that whichever service you choose, our advice is impartial and based on the best supplier or service for you and your needs, not for us. We do not accept commission from suppliers for recommendations and any cost savings/discounts that we are able to obtain are passed onto you as fee-paying clients. We hold relevant public liability insurance and adhere to the code of business practice of the http://www.ukawp.com (The UK Alliance of Wedding Planners).

That's what management books tell you and what managers tell you until you give them a bad idea; that note they make when you suggest the bad idea whilst telling you "there is no such thing as a bad idea so I'll make a note of it" is "complete twonk"

You suggesting that the idea that Vale let everyone in for free and then ask them to pay what they think the game was worth afterwards using cheques only wouldn't be a bad idea (for example)?

Archived