onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Weddings

If we are doing this already great but not seen it. Got to be worth 10 k per week with the right planners we have the land for marquees etc.

The key is getting the bet planners who charge there own fee to the client we take a cut and the venue and catering is ours

Traditional Weddings

Thank you for considering Port Vale FC for your special wedding day. We hope this is just the start of something magical… with our vast choice of suites and fabulous food, let our dedicated team of Wedding Co-ordinators put together the ingredients for a truly magical, one-off occasion. We pride ourselves in taking the worry out of planning your event, and understand the importance of each detail no matter how small. Our care and attention starts from your initial enquiry and continues right through until your big day.

We appreciate each wedding is unique which is why we offer a bespoke personalised service and support whenever you need it! Our packages are designed to keep things simple without compromising on quality or service.

To make an appointment with one of our wedding co-ordinators call 01782 bla bla or alternatively, email events@port valenco.uk

The add ons for weddings are unbelievable chair covers room settings retro sweet barrows, wishing trees stationary, fom remember the date to invites to thank you mark up is massive. Vale can easil do the venue hire stationary design the rooms .

I know the very team who currently work at the hatherton country club in penkridge and many others to bring this service to port vale

And the biggest opportunity Asian weddings often with 1000 plus guests at 25 pound a head plus

Thank you for considering Port Valen for your special wedding day. We take pride in hosting Asian Weddings and have years of experience in providing unforgettable services to the Asian community.

Our Suites cater for up to 550 guests for a wedding reception or wedding party and are designed to accommodate various mandaps and themed decorations exactly to your requirements.

Our Stadium Suite and Staff are available on a room-hire only basis, should you wish to create your own day.

Alternatively, we work closely with Divya Group, who have many years experience in Asian Events, and would be happy to tailor-make a bespoke package designed around your taste and budget and help make your day as unique as you are.

Both Port Vale Football Club and Divya Group look after you from the initial meeting through to the special day, with Divya's management team taking care of every aspect of your Wedding, ensuring you are stress free and the event runs smoothly.

Please ask the Sales Team for more details.

To make an appointment with one of our wedding co-ordinators call 01782 bla bla blaor alternatively, email events@pvfc

Sure smurf is on to all of this but just in case

Advert

If you're pitching for a job, I'd make sure someone proof reads your application form.

Getting board of this now.

A. Smurf does in no way need me. B the vale could in no way match my salary not big headed not 3u77 5hi7 fact. I am just throwing some ideas up in the air like the rest of you. I have some great contacts I also have no clue if they are of any use to smurf.

There is no such thing they say as a bad idea it's all in the execution of it.

A. Smurf does in no way need me. B the vale could in no way match my salary not big headed not 3u77 5hi7 fact. I am just throwing some ideas up in the air like the rest of you. I have some great contacts I also have no clue if they are of any use to smurf.

Arrange a meeting with smurf then if you have some good ideas and good contacts.

Maybe your contacts might pump a bit of cash in.

I'm board (sic) of it too. Smurf put his email on Twitter earlier, give him a shout, I'll draft the email for you if you like.

You clearly have a lot of business acumen & there's no way I could present a pitch like that.

You have obviously spent time & done ya homework into your blueprint business plan,all be it an open gambit.

Your post wound impress lord sugar & I'm sure wound get you a position in the apprentice house ...I'm not **** taking.

My only question to you,if I were Tahoe the role of lord sugar is ... Why do you feel that you need to post your business idea on a social media site ?

Why don't you go for the jug liar

Smurf is willing to listen to all ideas.If you are on such a huge salary then you must be very good at your job.If you are that good i'm sure that he could make good use of your super skills and experience.Your great contacts working alongside you could also be useful.You say that you have no clue if it would be any use to Smurf.There is no such thing as a bad idea its all in the execution of it.Well in that case how about executing phone call and arranging a meeting between yourself Smurf and your great contacts?

What a load of nonsense, weddings st the vale won't be worth 10k. Ever. Fact.

I'd agree with that.

No disrespect to anyone who has it is getting married at Vale., but it cost me over six grand to get married at Crewe Hall.

Got a high opinion of yourself haven't you? I'm surprised your head can fit through the door. If vale couldn't afford you then why the hell didn't you buy the club because your obviously a rich man! Now behave u clown your starting to get on everyone's nerves!

Archived