• 5 months later...
Advert:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep, they will be done at some time and I intend to get them onto the OVF YouTube channel for people to enjoy

Rob is going to collect at some point and then get them up online so all can enjoy!

Hi, Just wanted to * bump * this one up. I've got 40 full Vale matches in the collection now (with pretty much all the wins being shown or about to be shown on YouTube) but I'm always on the look

Posted Images

Hi,

Just wanted to * bump * this one up. I've got 40 full Vale matches in the collection now (with pretty much all the wins being shown or about to be shown on YouTube) but I'm always on the look out for more. If you have any old Vale VHS tapes and are happy to post them on (I can return them if needed) then do get in touch.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I found the FA Cup game versus Liverpool in 1999 but I doubt you'd be interested. There's a good preview though at the start, going on about how Liverpool would have to get changed in portakabins.

3 minutes ago, Santa said:

I found the FA Cup game versus Liverpool in 1999 but I doubt you'd be interested. There's a good preview though at the start, going on about how Liverpool would have to get changed in portakabins.

Thanks but I've already got it and as you have probably suspected I am only playing the memorable Vale games (i.e. wins) 😃

Advert:

• 2 months later...
Advert:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Today is the 40th anniversary of our defeat in the FA Cup to Enfield.

If you really must...

1 minute ago, Playa Amodores said:

It was the day I stopped laughing about the Blyth Spartans result.

Rob, thanks for the footage. I must admit Enfield looked good. What a cracking away strip. I wonder who took the banner.?

Happy New Year

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the Vale Spurs game on VHS as many others undoubtedly have but it also includes coverage of the BBC final score programme probably even Grandstand as it was then. I asked my mum to press play and record on BBC1 mid afternoon on the day. Only problem is the tape broke whilst watching it for the first time in ages a few weeks ago, I am sure it can be spliced or mended by someone.

Advert:

1 hour ago, Reggie Ches said:

I've got the Vale Spurs game on VHS as many others undoubtedly have but it also includes coverage of the BBC final score programme probably even Grandstand as it was then. I asked my mum to press play and record on BBC1 mid afternoon on the day. Only problem is the tape broke whilst watching it for the first time in ages a few weeks ago, I am sure it can be spliced or mended by someone.

Hi, personally I'd love to see that tape. Fielding family urban legend said that in those days the camera used to pan around the fans while the commentator gave a summary at h-t. According to my mum, she was phoned by people saying it had zoomed in on me and my dad having a cup of coffee but we've never seen it to confirm.

I'll PM as I'd love to borrow the tape and try and copy it then return it.