onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Woolwich stabbing/machete attack

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

I specifically included that one for you because you always use that rag.

Yeh of course you did...you've said many times what you believe it is so it's patently riciculous to then use it as part of a debate in any way

And if I didn't and only gave the guardian you probably would have said it was biased.

Wrong again

My point was the it was covered by the spectrum. Giving a range of sources whether i agreed with all or not. Not hypocritical at all.

Of course it is..to dismiss a source as a rag and then to use it in any way is hypocritical

But again you argue in the most bizarre and patronising way.

I get it, you don't get/like how I argue so you dismiss it and put out the insults instead

The rest I'm just going to go round in circles with because you just won't accept any arguments that don't fit your arguments so its pointless.

You are so utterly and completely wrong it's staggering.

Put forward a strong argument with sources that you yourself would not dismiss and I'll gladly take it all on board. I have after all asked you to give me evidence but you haven't provided any, you haven't ebven answered the question that I aksed

I don't defend Islam in any way which you seem to forget. Quite the opposite.

I have never claimed in any way that you defend Islam..where do you get that from?

Hilarious!! Bizarre!!!

I'm out. You are impossible. I give you the actual reason, you don't accept it so what's the point. As for the rest, just look back on everything I've put, instead of wasting more band width repeating myself. Whether there is a muslim on here or not is neither here nor there. You argued the same points before they get involved. You read things how you want, I can't be bothered to waste any more bandwidth.

So god ordered ethnic cleansing. At least for JH's benefit we got there. Why didn't the young girls and virgins (only female virgins, they aren't allowed to be gay) get killed too? They 'sinned' as well? Spoils of war? I'd love to hear the justification of that one.

The Midianite girls were virgins and so they had not committed the sins that caused God's anger and his judgment. And because they were the only ones left, they could not, by themselves produce Midianite children.

The Midianite girls were virgins and so they had not committed the sins that caused God's anger and his judgment. And because they were the only ones left, they could not, by themselves produce Midianite children.

So you are saying the only 'sins' they committed was sexual immorality? Nothing to do with anything else? I've read it and that's not what the passage seems to suggest.

Even if it was. Every single one? Even the new born baby boys?

So you are saying the only 'sins' they committed was sexual immorality? Nothing to do with anything else? I've read it and that's not what the passage seems to suggest.

Even if it was. Every single one? Even the new born baby boys?

The Midianites had caused the Israelites to sin, but a large part of it was sexually related. Even so, Midianites did survive for some time. The point is, God protects his people. He didn't want them to mix with Midianites in the first place.

The Midianites had caused the Israelites to sin, but a large part of it was sexually related. Even so, Midianites did survive for some time. The point is, God protects his people. He didn't want them to mix with Midianites in the first place.

Not all of it was sexually related. In fact a lot of it wasn't. And no answer for leaving the virgin girls but not boys?

And the Israelites sinned and so the Israelites killed them because of it? Interesting!

At least you don't hide from it. God didn't want them to mix, and so ordered ethnic cleansing. Sparing no man, woman or child unless they were a virgin which were given out as spoils of war.

Took us a while, but there we have it. Just need JH to tell you that you don't properly understand now.

JH constantly passes his time with dissecting posts/ being argumentative.

Tone's choice of location says it all; George W.'s murder state of unethical judgement...! Remind me Tone, what's the appeal rate against the death penalty in Texas?

Give it up Andy, absolute reason has no place with these two

JH constantly passes his time with dissecting posts/ being argumentative.

Tone's choice of location says it all; George W.'s murder state of unethical judgement...! Remind me Tone, what's the appeal rate against the death penalty in Texas?

Give it up Andy, absolute reason has no place with these two

Debates ended. Tone cleared it all up for us clearly. God ordered ethnic cleansing. For some reason I don't think JH will dissect his post and argue against it.

Debates ended. Tone cleared it all up for us clearly. God ordered ethnic cleansing. For some reason I don't think JH will dissect his post and argue against it.

Boredom's a killer. So is Christianity apparently, just on a more ethical scale!!!

Archived