onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Super Smurf on Signal 2 Friday 6-7pm :smurf:

Pete T

Advert

A great idea the 'Rise from The Ashes' over the past year has been amazing and would make a great film. A winner are you going to phone in Melv?

Won't be available to phone in OS.Feel free to mention it if you call in.

Enjoyed it but blow me,how people can moan about radio stoke is beyond me,if they have Wildes or whoever on they have loads of time and questions,i bet if you add smurfs talking time up on signal it was about 12 mins between commercials,Pulis etc..

I did enjoy listening to Wilkes though especially when he said he had a message for stoke fans,then sang THE VALE ARE GOING UP.

What a clever ****er.

Basically saying that after the Bristol Rovers game he came back to the country to be the fall guy.

He wanted to thank fans, gear us up for one last push, act the goat, to deflect all attention off Micky and the boys. He became the personal spokesman on social media and other media. He got involved with the fans. He came bouncing into away ends thanking the fans. He was prepared for a fall which never happened.

Tomorrow he puts his smurf outfit on at HT, goes in with supporters again, but for one last time. Then its suit, tie and hard work from there on in.

Not as mad as we all first thought! :shifty:

I thought it made great listening.

What a clever ****er.

Basically saying that after the Bristol Rovers game he came back to the country to be the fall guy.

He wanted to thank fans, gear us up for one last push, act the goat, to deflect all attention off Micky and the boys. He became the personal spokesman on social media and other media. He got involved with the fans. He came bouncing into away ends thanking the fans. He was prepared for a fall which never happened.

Tomorrow he puts his smurf outfit on at HT, goes in with supporters again, but for one last time. Then its suit, tie and hard work from there on in.

He did make great listening but being honest the show was *****,they thanked him for the hour,hour my hairy ****.

Would of loved to hear him for an hour like radio stoke give Wildes etc

What a clever ****er.

very smart business man isn't he...

Good honest answers to all the questions. I thought his explanation of the charges for credit payments on season tickets was refreshing to hear i.e. no bull. I know people are wanting groups of tickets for a bulk buy price but he dismissed the idea of 10 ticket deals. Personally I can see simple deals of 2 games for 40 quid etc etc.

My advise is get an St at the early bird price. It will work out cheaper even if your going to miss a few games.

He did make great listening but being honest the show was *****,they thanked him for the hour,hour my hairy ****.

Would of loved to hear him for an hour like radio stoke give Wildes etc

I knew what to expect though.

This is Signal. They have to accomodate commercials.

I was pleased that i listened in.

What a clever ****er.

he nipped in the crown last night about 7ish for a pint and was asking if he caused any damage when he was drunk last sat lol.

May not be from bozlem but I think he has a bit of the bozlem spirit in him.

Archived