onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

exodus - more bad press

I did not because I think a bit of slack should be given/taken on these forums. So long as you are not implying I'm a racist fine, say what you want. But if you or anyone else does, I seriously would. As much as anything because it is very very far from the truth and I despise the disgusting attitude of a small number of Vale fans in this respect. You'll get the same at Stoke one day when things aren't going so well.

Stoke has its share just like every other club......the difference was PVFC employed somebody who openly admitted to racially abusing somebody whilst continuing with their " kick racism out of football " call!!......the Vale fans are no different to any other fans in football.

Advert

You really are an idiot, are you going the last game of the season? Perhaps we could meet up for a chat and discuss this matter face to face.

don't go that way, he'll simply call you Matthew, ask what you wish to discuss and then bottle the meeting and carry on being the antagonistic little gob***** he's always been.

Stoke has its share just like every other club......the difference was PVFC employed somebody who openly admitted to racially abusing somebody whilst continuing with their " kick racism out of football " call!!......the Vale fans are no different to any other fans in football.

Fine, that's your opinion of Gannon. This debate went on before. I really don't think Gannon was a racist, he was the one who brought in Ex. But you are entitled to your opinion and maybe you are right. I personally would say he was just a crap manager but in future I would not bring in any manager who is not squeaky clean in this respect.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11750_6902453,00.html

Just saw this on SSN apologies if it has been posted previously, couldn't see it anywhere!

So they ****** should.

The racist elements at Vale need rooting out as the number of incidents this season have been disgraceful.

Justin at Bury

Darren Moore at Burton

Ex at Accrington

Mo on a few occasions as reported on here

Time to name and shame this scum and get them out of OUR club.

Guest TommyMac
Though he'd sodden off. If charges are going to be made to the club then they should certainly be pressed against him.

Is impersonating a footballer a criminal offence then? :)

It would be a shame in all this if it was the club that was penalised. Wish we could identify the idiot who made the remark in question and have him banned from the Vale. As a club we really don't want to be associated with scumbags of that particular ilk.

He should stop marding and get on with his job, if he fears for his life being a footballer, go and join the military. If its still the race issue, the club have said its one fan, again stop playing the race card and get on with your job. I'm against racism of all forms but to stop it doing your job does you no favours at all.

Archived