onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

exodus - more bad press

When people imply that I am a racist - yes. I'm a very very mad professor, very mad that the people who run the club I have supported from birth have buggered it up from top to bottom. Please apologise for your insinuation, it is very upsetting to throw these accusations around. The title of this thread is over the top. Look at the bit I underlined. What happened was wrong. The reaction is however over the top in my opinion. Just to repeat, if you say I am a racist post it. If not apologise.

Advert

BHW obviously there are some racists amongst the crowd. Ex was not a one off, I heard racism at Burton too.

There has been at least 3 people who have admitted on here that they are racist too, or because they are B&G supporters is that ok?

When people imply that I am a racist - yes. I'm a very very mad professor, very mad that the people who run the club I have supported from birth have buggered it up from top to bottom. Please apologise for your insinuation, it is very upsetting to throw these accusations around. The title of this thread is over the top. Look at the bit I underlined. What happened was wrong. The reaction is however over the top in my opinion. Just to repeat, if you say I am a racist post it. If not apologise.

I never said you were a racist and never have so what have i got to apologise for?......i merely asked you if you had gone to see a solicitor?....for what its worth i agree with everything you posted in your post so again i ask what do i need to apologise for?

Some of the board have expressed inappropriate comments as well ===

I do not tolerate racism from anyone, doesn't matter who they are, it is totally unacceptable. I am suspicious of the board allegation though as what was it? Said in a pub in front of one staunch B&G supporter, suspicious I think. If true, completely unacceptable.

I do not tolerate racism from anyone, doesn't matter who they are, it is totally unacceptable. I am suspicious of the board allegation though as what was it? Said in a pub in front of one staunch B&G supporter, suspicious I think. If true, completely unacceptable.

yet you smile with glee when people carrying banners at chesterfield are abused and some of the abuse was racist................strange, very strange

yet you smile with glee when people carrying banners at chesterfield are abused and some of the abuse was racist................strange, very strange

Can I ask you an honest question Deano without any attitude in the reply?

What colour was the guy carrying the banner?

What was the racist abuse I smiled at?

Please link me and everybody else up the post which ended up with you accusing me of being a racist and then we can put all this to bed once and for all.

Guest TommyMac
BHW obviously there are some racists amongst the crowd. Ex was not a one off, I heard racism at Burton too.

Do you think there is one single football club out of the 92 members of the Football League who doesn't have a small number of racists amongst its fanbase?

I'm 100% confident there isn't.

I never said you were a racist and never have so what have i got to apologise for?......i merely asked you if you had gone to see a solicitor?....for what its worth i agree with everything you posted in your post so again i ask what do i need to apologise for?

I did not because I think a bit of slack should be given/taken on these forums. So long as you are not implying I'm a racist fine, say what you want. But if you or anyone else does, I seriously would. As much as anything because it is very very far from the truth and I despise the disgusting attitude of a small number of Vale fans in this respect. You'll get the same at Stoke one day when things aren't going so well.

Do you think there is one single football club out of the 92 members of the Football League who doesn't have a small number of racists amongst its fanbase?

I'm 100% confident there isn't.

Me too, it's a shame but obviously we are focusing on trying to sort out our own club first. There are 3 self confessed racists using this site. Nobody seems to mind that though.

There has been at least 3 people who have admitted on here that they are racist too, or because they are B&G supporters is that ok?

are you trying to include me in that 3? Are you really wanting to drag all this up again?

Can I ask you an honest question Deano without any attitude in the reply?

What colour was the guy carrying the banner?

What was the racist abuse I smiled at?

Please link me and everybody else up the post which ended up with you accusing me of being a racist and then we can put all this to bed once and for all.

the guy was clearly white

the issue i have is that you posted with joy about the incident, this is despite it been linked with an assault and racist comments, your defence of course will be that you did not hear the abuse

to put this to bed i do not actually think your racist, just your attitude about the goings on was bang out of order in my opinion and your post came across as gloating about a not very nice series of incidents

You admitted to being a "little bit racist" and argued that everybody is racist in some way. That was enough for me, if you want to bring it up again then fine, I did not mention any names.

You admitted to being a "little bit racist" and argued that everybody is racist in some way. That was enough for me, if you want to bring it up again then fine, I did not mention any names.

You really are an idiot, are you going the last game of the season? Perhaps we could meet up for a chat and discuss this matter face to face.

Archived