onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wise words from Wildes

Alan Baker

Advert

Wise words from Wildes who apart from one thing is always spot on however the one anomaly was Wildes statement the other day that Adams a limited fourth division journeyman manager is one of the best managers

in football which was somewhat concerning.

The idea of an academy and development squad and the dream of Championship football with Adams as manager along with the thought of giving Adams money to spend unsupervised are all somewhat ridiculous....Brighton know

that Adams is out of his depth in league 1 and Sheffield United were not convinced that Adams could do a job in league 1 after spending big only to get relegated from a position of safety and being something of a joke in the Championship....certainly get behind the team and the manager who has all but blown the season and a 12 point

gap because we all want league 1 football next season and hope that Adams can pick the wisdom out of the phrase "if it ain't broke don't fix it" and start playing the players and system that got to the top of the table which means also to stop falling out with players and the fans...in short stop being such a buffoon!

Adams can certainly do a job in league 2 if his head is right but as for the future going up is but step one and it

does seem that to move forward as a club it could well be a case of "Go up and get rid."

I'll get me coat.....

Some right weird blokes on here. Why do you always want to meet each other in the pub?

Can't you just get over the fact that some people might have an opinion that differs from your own?

Good statement by Wildes and I think the players will come out fighting Saturday, especially after this week and having spent time together at Cheltenham. Probably just what was needed.

Why do you always want to meet each other in the pub?

For a drink? Like most of us did at Oxford..

I see melv's attempt to turn my post into something that it wasn't , was a success.

To be clear. The " see you at the bar ", was meant with no hidden meaning, it's just where i'll be for the majority of the weekend.

Jesus Christ, do we not all support the same team?

Sadly you wont as I'm picking my daughter up from Uni. Will be in the Bull's before next home game.

When may an they were at institutions we either got our own transport sorted or the authorities made us move. :offtopic:

Parents were NOT involved.

What an excellent statement by Wildes. It needed a response from the Club, as things seemed to be spiralling out of control. We are probably too used to being rudderless at the top.

But we've all been told not to panic, Mickys being given the time to do his job, and Wildes is right, a win will probably change everything. Its good to see that the people now owning the club seem to have some good football sense as well as plain common sense about them, along with the knowledge that communication matters a lot.

Time for a bit of good fortune or an 'out of the blue' return to form, which would help settle everyone down.

Come on Vale!!

Archived