onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mumbling Mick

Memphis

Advert

I was talking to a Vale fan in Hanley yesterday (good friend of Werstayinup) who was praising Mick Cullerton for his work in the commercial department and saying how much better it was under him than the shambles we suffer now. Couldn't agree more.

He also enjoys wrapping people in meshing too:D(my mate of course not Cullerton)

Mick Cullerton has been spot on with events on and off the field for the last couple of years. George Andrews on the other hand is laughable. When my Dad told him that Gannon wasnt working, he told my Dad Gannon would have us playing football like Arsenal! He's avoided my Dad since.

George 'The Weazel' Andrews is joker entertainer as against a serious media/broadcaster, 8/10 entertainment, but you cannot take the little twerp serious on footballing matters.

Mick yes he mumbles and he is not exactly the voice of the radio BUT he knows the ins and outs of playing plus all aspects of a Commercial dept. He makes a lot of sense if you hear him out.

Mick Cullerton has been spot on with events on and off the field for the last couple of years. George Andrews on the other hand is laughable. When my Dad told him that Gannon wasnt working, he told my Dad Gannon would have us playing football like Arsenal! He's avoided my Dad since.

To be fair Arsenal have been largely in effective, don't get the ball in the box quick enough for 'over-playing' and have been unsuccessful for far too long......I guess we weren't far off

To be fair Arsenal have been largely in effective, don't get the ball in the box quick enough for 'over-playing' and have been unsuccessful for far too long......I guess we weren't far off

There are 89 English clubs who would like to be unsuccessful like Arsenal, qualifying for the European Cup every season for the last 10 years. Try and get a seat in thier Diamond Club, £25k to join, £25k per annum, invitation only. Only one team can be top, and one team win the European Cup, not usually English. Watching decent football brings the crowds in, what will happen when Wenger leaves?

I think when M&M take over, they should hand a PR job to Mick Cullerton.

Heard him on P&G yesterday with some caller (?Dave). Dave didn't trust Mo, and despite assurances to the contrary, still believes that Mo would knock VP down.

Mick went on to give all the reasons why that wouldn't be a viable plan; cost, more brownfield sites in S-o-T etc etc.

The man calls it as it is, sees through the drivvle that the board spout, and would be a cracking go between for the new board and supporters.

I agree with the sentiment in that I'd like to see Mick Cullerton get some kind of recognition, I would be loathe to lose the only voice on Radio Stoke worth listening to.

If he was allowed to still give his honest opinions whilst being in the employ of PVFC then that would be brilliant.

Guest from another angle
I used think he was a ******** but over the last couple of seasons I've enjoyed listening to him because he speaks the truth.

He's just one of many that I'd trust the judgement of who have backed

Mo.

he talks a load of ******** , always does

Guest from another angle
I think Mick knows a lot about the ins and outs of the football business .Worked for both Vale and Stoke in commercial departments.

if hes that good how come nobody else employed him them ?

Archived