onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Accrington at home.

tommytunstall

Advert

I have a feeling Adams will mix the team up for this game, to keep them guessing.

We should set up to attack from the off.

I'd like to see:

Neal

Yates

Davis

Purse

Jones

Burge

Morsy

Loft

Myrie-Williams

Pope

Williamson

That's not going to happen, hughes wll be a start for sure.

I have a feeling Adams will mix the team up for this game, to keep them guessing.

We should set up to attack from the off.

I'd like to see:

Neal

Yates

Davis

Purse

Jones

Burge

Morsy

Loft

Myrie-Williams

Pope

Williamson

That's the side I'd like to see, though I have (?injured) Dodds a short head before Ben. I don't think he'll go with that though,he'll play Chilvers and Hughes, maybe even Vincent. Still think we should win, though.

people keep saying its a must win every week. i am very concerned about our home performances of late, but look at gills? no win at home since november, its a fact teams will come to gills and VP and up their game just because we are both flying ahead of everyone else. we just all need to get behind the team at VP and encourage them not start booing etc if there is a slow start, players are human after all and need to feel less nervous at home to start turning on the performances :)

You're correct--it's the impatience and nervousness of the crowd often translating itself to the players--we all need to get behind the team from the start on Saturday and let's lift the roof!

Thought Pope and Williamson worked really well together against Plymouth and its a shame for Williamson that Hughes has arrived but for me you can't ignore Hughes' record and he has to start with Pope. Priority is to finish off the good work and get promotion and i have faith that Adams knows what the best team is to achieve that. Quite happy for Williamson and Dodds to revert back to the super sub roles that in the past have both been effective at.

Thought Pope and Williamson worked really well together against Plymouth and its a shame for Williamson that Hughes has arrived but for me you can't ignore Hughes' record and he has to start with Pope. Priority is to finish off the good work and get promotion and i have faith that Adams knows what the best team is to achieve that. Quite happy for Williamson and Dodds to revert back to the super sub roles that in the past have both been effective at.

We only saw it work well against ten men though, so its hard to compare fairly.

Archived