onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale showing Wmbledon game live - NOW FULL

butt lane vale fan

I'd look to get none travelling players involved as suggested and some kind of entertainment for younger kids whose attention spans probably won't last 45 minutes at a time (Boomer / face painters who could paint Vale crests on kids arms etc) or free crèche to encourage those who potentially feel they couldn't get out.

Would you want your money back if they painted the wrong crest?

Advert

im backing you up rep, yesterday on talk sport they had a feature about how arsenal were charging man city fans 62 quid for sundays game which i thought was bad until i read through this thread 5quid with free pint and pie HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME RIP OFF VALE :rolleyes::laugh::razz:

Not moaning in the slightest or can't you read, just pointing out £5 is a little steep for a pie and a pint particularly when people will clearly be purchasing more throughout the game. Christ almighty people can't even turn up for home games so a perceived charge to watch the game on Sky when they can watch it for free at home is i will reiterate a little steep. Whats capacity / wonder how many will attend?

Yes I am viewing my opinions about the Hughes signing but that's not for this thread.

I imagine it's for those without Sky. If I wasn't in Manchester for the game, I'd consider it. £5 just ensures a minimal amount of business for everyone who goes, it's good business, and really not a problem. £5 = Football, pie, beer and a room full of Vale fans. What else could you ask for? Well, strippers perhaps.

It was announced at the Plymouth game on Saturday.

£5 is a little steep.

What a **** you are!! 50p to watch the match and your complaining, if you go pub depending on beers you will be paying close to £3 a pint so the difference you save is going to be greater if you have a few at vale, plus you are helping the club!!

Great idea, so glad we have not got you I'm charge, you lack general brain cells

Well lets see if they sell the 300 tickets ;)

I've explained my suggestions / reasons for the valid comment if you read through the thread. Easy to make throw away comments :razz:

I picked up 4 tickets at 4pm today the 4th was number 99 they seem to be selling ok, considering it was only announced yesterday.

I would love to be there and think it is a Fantastic offer ad value for money. Unfortunately I've decided to go through January booze free and the temptation to have a pint if sat in the pub would be too great. Therefore I shall be watching it at home, on my own, with a nice cuppa. ****.

Haha, so it was you then. Had me scratching my head all day New Years day. I was wondering if it was one of my many Female admirers, lol, or more likely my Stalker from Facebook. :laugh:

:laugh: It was indeed! I really did intend to text you back after i'd seen your reply but me bad, I forgot :doh: You have a stalker? :unsure:

Not me, honest! :laugh:

Archived