onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Calm This **** Down! Or KR version 2...

Memphis

Has anybody ever bought a house without a snag?

Has anybody ever bought a car and something has gone wrong when you've driven off the forecourt?

Has anybody waited longer than the estimated delivery time for a sofa from DFS?

Has anybody ever tried to buy a football club in a multi-million pound deal, so that a bunch of amateur conspiracy theorists/football chairmen/business moguls can criticise you at every turn?

Everybody calm the **** down!

Advert

Has anybody ever bought a car and something has gone wrong when you've driven off the forecourt?

Has anybody ever tried to buy a football club in a multi-million pound deal, so that a bunch of amateur conspiracy

eorists/football chairmen/business moguls can criticise you at every turn?

Everybody calm the **** down!

If any of the above happened, I would kick off big time!

Nothing can be done about the situ at Vale, as it is out of eveyone's hands with the exception of the FL and KR. I personally don't think folks are over reacting, they are just asking some very relevant and pertinent questions. It's just unfortunate that no-one has the answers.

I agree with the first poster in the main. My one concern is that if this is an issue with the FL and what they want, are they going to change their stance given they hold the ace card?

Maybe this is just a game of poker between two parties. If the deal was dead BY would have to be inviting other bidders ASAP.

This whole "nobody's giving us any answers" is beginning to **** me off. The sentinel has clearly reported what's going on. For those people too thick to understand, here it is.

1) KR and the football league are in daily contact and are negotiating over 1 detail before the football league can give the all clear green light.

2) There is no number 2, nothing can be said until there is a ****ing development!

Seriously,people should just stop off this forum for the weekend and chill the hell out. It's ridiculous. "oh but he said this and they said that", doesn't matter! The facts of the matter have been clearly stated by KR both in the sentinel and on the official website so will everybody just shut the hell up.

Ta

This whole "nobody's giving us any answers" is beginning to **** me off. The sentinel has clearly reported what's going on. For those people too thick to understand, here it is.

1) KR and the football league are in daily contact and are negotiating over 1 detail before the football league can give the all clear green light.

2) There is no number 2, nothing can be said until there is a ****ing development!

Seriously,people should just stop off this forum for the weekend and chill the hell out. It's ridiculous. "oh but he said this and they said that", doesn't matter! The facts of the matter have been clearly stated by KR both in the sentinel and on the official website so will everybody just shut the hell up.

Ta

It also stated on the clubs official site that season tickets were ready for collection;)

At the end of the day when Ryder & the FL come to an amicable agreement, on this one sticking point, the deal will be done & Ryder will inform us all. For how close Ryder is to now completing the deal, not to mention the time, effort & money he must of spent to get this far, it would have to be a MAJOR sticking point for him to just call an end to the whole deal. I don't think this is the case or we would of known about it by now? Ryder & the FL have both said they are negotiating to sort it out, neither one as set an ultimatum against each other as far as i'm aware? We'll just have to wait a little bit longer.

It's frustrating for us all, especially me as i've got a bottle of Glenfiddich ready to crack open aswell. ;)

Has anybody ever tried to buy a football club in a multi-million pound deal, so that a bunch of amateur conspiracy theorists/football chairmen/business moguls can criticise you at every turn?

Done all that without a problem. However, trying to have a **** whilst taking drugs and eating hamburgers didn't go so well.

I will find it rich IF things under Keith go sour and the FA try to dock us points for any POTENTIAL financial trouble down the road. Surely if they are being this stringent they can be nothing other than 100% sure that Keith is fit and proper.

For the record I am 100% behind Keith and believe he will bring good times back to VP once more.

Archived