onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bill Bratt (Extractions)

Advert

19 hours ago, portvaleofbelvoir said:

I’m wondering if Killersrevenge44 may be Ryan Burge or some close relative. Both have a vastly different grasp of history from what most people remember and seem obsessed.
I don’t mind the posts as they are amusing but I don’t get annoyed by them.

KR is comedy gold 😍😍😍😍

• Thanks 1

I am also enjoying this. Its not very often we get a full bore nutcase posting without getting banned.

Almost posts in the style of a daughter sticking up for her misunderstood father.

Anyone else watched Baby Reindeer and drawing comparisons?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 18/05/2024 at 18:34, Gungho_ED said:

I am also enjoying this. Its not very often we get a full bore nutcase posting without getting banned.

Almost posts in the style of a daughter sticking up for her misunderstood father.

Anyone else watched Baby Reindeer and drawing comparisons?

Well, thanks for the complement. 

I stated why I am a fan of Bill Bratt. He was a genuine bloke who had the Vale at heart. 

More transparent and football intended than some I could mention

I really feel sorry for those that have to buy a season ticket because it is a religion to them, yet get treated badly by the club. 

Whether I'm a nutcase or not, that is a fact and the likes of Alan Vit and the like won't stop me commenting as such. 

The forum is exactly that, a forum we don't have to agree with everything and many who have voiced their opinion of the current owner get shouted down. 

Carry on. 

Edited by Killersrevenge44

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

how many clubs have bought a player yet?

Cant see how you can criticise Carol yet keep defending Bratt.

• Carol purchased the club out of her own pocket and has put millions of her own money in to the club. Bratt did not
  • Carol has improved the club off the pitch. We got worse under Bratt
  • We are in the same division as when she took over. Me dropped a division under Bratt
  • Bratt led the club in to administration 
  • Bratt gave away shares 
  • Bratt used dodgy sponsors who are now in prison 
  • Bratt resulted in is ending up with Smurf.

you do come across as clueless tbh. 

BB prioritised the football. 

Resources were scarce, but BB bought Adams back to the club. A feat in itself. 

Whether you like it or not, Bil guided the club through a very dark time and in the midst of constant abuse. 

3 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

No chance

He won't go for less than 300k but many will be surprised to get anything near one million.. Even large clubs have to watch their spending at the moment. 

You've been listening too much to your mate Bill ... the only man to sell a player via a tribunal. Get a poor fee. Appeal against the decision, and the fee is REDUCED !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

The performances show lack of ambition... complacency is not a positive. 

Rubbish, plenty of teams will have ambition but will fail not for lack of ambition but for other factors, in our case mismanagement by the guy employed to oversee all things that touch a ball. Nobody said complacency was a positive.  The overriding factor is running the club sustainably, so in reality there’s a level to how ambitious we can be in a certain timeframe.

What was the ambition of the V2001 board? Did they succeed?  Administration and the potential winding up of the club, was that the ambition?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Killersrevenge44 said:

BB prioritised the football. 

Resources were scarce, but BB bought Adams back to the club. A feat in itself. 

Whether you like it or not, Bil guided the club through a very dark time and in the midst of constant abuse. 

No darker time than what he lead us in to. 

Posted (edited)

Bratt prioritised the football?🤣🤣

Like constantly selling our best players and not investing any in any coming in the other way which ultimately resulted in the club being relegated to league two after employing 2 of the worst managers in the clubs history in Sinnott and Glover.  That meant he literally had to appoint a proper manager in Adams or fans wouldn't have bought season tickets at the times. It was hardly rocket science or a coup and despite it being one of V2001s better decisions it was basic common sense after what had preceded it.

The way investment was turned down makes the majority of Bratt's and their tenure unforgivable although sadly unforgettable what they put fans through clinging onto the club like limpets. 

He should be never be allowed near Vale Park again.

Defending him is like praising a despotic dictator.

Edited by Shropshire_Valiant
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1