onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Carol statement

Doha

Advert

2 hours ago, NarberthVale said:

Well can’t argue with that but we have too many <ovf censored> players under contract. So what’s going to happen ? Pay off the deadwood or keep them and see where we end up next season pay all of them off keep Garrity Ripler Chis and that will do for me 

If we can't get rid loan them out to non league clubs or transfer list the numptys 

1 hour ago, valiant_593 said:

Statement is fine, actions will speak louder than words. This will take some repairing for me to return though. Can’t say I’m looking forward to seeing Moore’s vale side next season  

The line ‘what happens on the pitch has always been a priority’ is a load of <ovf censored> though. 

DM deserves to be given a clean slate with his own players can judge him with this shower of shyte squad we had this season 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

I’m sorry but that’s just virtue signaling political waffle.

And please don’t state that you’ve always put the football side of things first because it’s a blatant lie.

Even on our relegation day she mentions the community.

Just get the summer right. Get proper footballers on the pitch. Real men with fight passion and skill. And stop making empty promises.

That's a dam good assessment mate 👍

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

The only slight positive of today is atleast next season were in with a shot of winning some games again

Depends on the players putting a Vale shirt on there backs if it's the majority of the players we've got now I'm not so optimistic 

However, what happens on the pitch has always been, and will continue to be, the priority.

erm. carol no it hasnt everyone can see it hasnt... . it hasnt been since that awful january transfer window ( i know which one ) when you threw clarke under the bus.

we got exactly what we deserve.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rory said:

I really hoped there would be an affordable way we could get rid of Moore but it certainly seems like it's not going to happen from that statement.

I would love for Port Vale to have someone like Mark Bonner in charge next season in League Two, having a right good go. Right now I can't help but feel that our future is bleaker than my own.

Rory are you on a wind up 😬😆

• Like 1