Advert

Advert

Exeter City (H) match thread - 13th April

Vtid

Advert

On 12/04/2024 at 17:28, Alan Vit said:

"When did I say to anyone not to support them?"

Implicitly in every post you make.

I imagine that you think you are being original and clever and that nobody sees through your game.

Supporters of a rival team masquerading as a supporter of the team they dislike so that they can poison that team's discussion has been going on for the last 30 years, as long as football messageboards have existed, and it's completely transparent.

The only question is - are you Stoke or are you Crewe?

On 12/04/2024 at 17:38, Valiiant said:

Bore off, clown.

Punctuation included, and used correctly.

Stoke it is then, thank you for confirming.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kevin_struggles said:

How do you know what the managers instructions were? This lot didn't play for the last manager either. The players we have available aren't good enough its that simple.

I don’t and aren’t suggesting I do. Just seems a bit of a coincidence to do it against Fleetwood, start that way against Peterborough and then with a much changed side do it again today. If it wasn’t his instructions, why stand around and let it happen? We could all see what was happening and going to happen. 

• Like 6

Just now, Lornelounger said:

Great TV series.  I'm a 62 year old Vale fan. Who are you to ask the question? 

I hope your pretentious sanctimony in questioning the validity of other people being Vale fans keeps you warm and fuzzy when we're relegated next Saturday.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dipepa delight said:

First half terrific 

Why come out second half and play like your a bunch of Stoke fans ,,players that is maybe because they are .

Worst half I've seen in my life 

Apart from.Uche that second half confirms our place in League 2 

Shame on you players 

Jekyll and Hyde .

My lady come to game today said they come out at 2-0 up second half and gave up bar Uche who was taken off said why do you put yourself through that watching a team who showed no HEART second half I said your right I will attend rarely in future I don't like my weekends ruined by what I'd call bottle jobs.

That's it not wanting any more of my Saturday trying put the Vale right 

They quit on us at half time while leading 2 -0.

Gotta really hate your own support do that

CONMEN .

I despise most of them players 

WTF is DM babbling on about. Worse than AC. I’ve come to the conclusion, that it’s not just the owner who doesn’t have a clue about football, she surrounds herself with others of a similar ilk.

ST sales next season will be very interesting. 

Edited by Playa Amodores
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Didn’t see you there today….oh hang on, I’m not going to, you only visit once or twice a season and that’s just for the free food. My support might be pathetic, but yours is none existent. Go back to watching Stoke!

You are getting really boring and stalking like

Jog on

• Haha 1

@Dipepa delight stop quoting your own damn posts ffs unless you've got something to add, it's annoying. 

I'm really at a loss with this result right now. Trying to figure out what is the way forward because I'd be rollicking the players for that second half. 

I just fear we'll hear lots of crap like 'if we play like we did first half, we will stay up'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Doha said:

I hope your pretentious sanctimony in questioning the validity of other people being Vale fans keeps you warm and fuzzy when we're relegated next Saturday.

Nothing of the sort.  We are all Vale fans with different ways of looking at it.  The sanctimony is yours, for trying to label me.  All Vale fans have a right to their view, I'm giving mine. Interesting interpretation of what I said.   And no need to be so offensive.  If relegation happens, it happens.  It won't be good, but I've seen it before, and I have faith that we will bounce back.  If that's "warm and fuzzy" then count me in as "warm and fuzzy". Better than being deeply unpleasant.

• Like 3

Just now, NW9Valiant said:

@Dipepa delight stop quoting your own damn posts ffs unless you've got something to add, it's annoying. 

I'm really at a loss with this result right now. Trying to figure out what is the way forward because I'd be rollicking the players for that second half. 

I just fear we'll hear lots of crap like 'if we play like we did first half, we will stay up'

Excuse me I edit it and it posts it again 

Not as annoying as the bottle job players am I 

• Haha 1