onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Nathan Smith

Valiiant

1 hour ago, Valiiant said:

How long do we have to just put up with this plonker for? This isn't a reactionary post just because he made a tit of himself today. But he's not improved any aspect of his game since he first started out. Commitment only gets you so far, or at least it should. He has zero football ability and often either gets out muscles or out paced by forwards week in, week out. One of many that needs shipping out this summer regardless of what league we're in. He's utter crap.

What would you know? Weren't you posting on a different forum as a spurs fan not so long ago? You don't go to any games, you pop up in numerous guises, consistently get banned for your adolescent insults and then pop up a year or so later under another psuedonym acting like some expert on all things Vale. The nerve of someone like you slating Carol.

Advert

8 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

What would you know? Weren't you posting on a different forum as a spurs fan not so long ago? You don't go to any games, you pop up in numerous guises, consistently get banned for your adolescent insults and then pop up a year or so later under another psuedonym acting like some expert on all things Vale. The nerve of someone like you slating Carol.

Spurs fan? I don't got to games? Are you feeling alright there, mate? It's not even 10pm, go easy on the pop.

And yes, I'll criticise Carol for sure, the same as I gave her praise when she deserved it. Sorry to hurt your feelings. I'll apologise once you've put your toys back in your pram.

11 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Spurs fan? I don't got to games? Are you feeling alright there, mate? It's not even 10pm, go easy on the pop.

And yes, I'll criticise Carol for sure, the same as I gave her praise when she deserved it. Sorry to hurt your feelings. I'll apologise once you've put your toys back in your pram.

There was a thread on here about it when you were posting on there. You can't even keep your Premier League team consistent. What happened to your 'love' of Liverpool, Beechy? 

My toys aren't out of the pram, I'm very concerned with the way the club's heading and have been  vocal in my criticisms of Flitcroft. Just think reactionary threads coming from a game player like you are a bit galling. 

10 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

There was a thread on here about it when you were posting on there. You can't even keep your Premier League team consistent. What happened to your 'love' of Liverpool, Beechy? 

My toys aren't out of the pram, I'm very concerned with the way the club's heading and have been  vocal in my criticisms of Flitcroft. Just think reactionary threads coming from a game player like you are a bit galling. 

Are you mental? I have no idea what you're rambling about. Tottenham? Premier League? I've never mentioned such a thing. You also randomly made up that I don't go to games, yet more than likely have been more to you this season despite what I think of the current staff, and Crosby before that.

You're probably an adult. Grow up and stop spouting random <ovf censored> just because you don't like what I post. I literally have never noticed you post before, for crying out loud.

1 hour ago, Smallthorne clampet said:

Can you name me a better defender at the club?

And there lies one of the many problem. If he's the benchmark,  it explains a lot. 

As for a captain leading by example and being the key on field organiser, why is the defence always breached so easily and so often.?

3 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Are you mental? I have no idea what you're rambling about. Tottenham? Premier League? I've never mentioned such a thing. You also randomly made up that I don't go to games, yet more than likely have been more to you this season despite what I think of the current staff, and Crosby before that.

You're probably an adult. Grow up and stop spouting random <ovf censored> just because you don't like what I post. I literally have never noticed you post before, for crying out loud.

So you're not the poster who used to go by the name of Beechy then?

2 hours ago, Valiiant said:

How long do we have to just put up with this plonker for? This isn't a reactionary post just because he made a tit of himself today. But he's not improved any aspect of his game since he first started out. Commitment only gets you so far, or at least it should. He has zero football ability and often either gets out muscles or out paced by forwards week in, week out. One of many that needs shipping out this summer regardless of what league we're in. He's utter crap.

Christ another thread singling out a player. Probably needs to go to get away from the club and people like you with short term memories and have a fresh start somewhere else. Just like Tom Conlon did. Anything they’ve done before is long forgotten when they’re going through a bad patch and the team isn’t performing. 

1 minute ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

So you're not the poster who used to go by the name of Beechy then?

Apparently I'm "Beechy", support Tottenham, or was it Liverpool, don't got to games, and have multiple accounts, including randomly on some other forum which you actually didn't even name.

Not sure if I'm being trolled or I've simply missed something. Bu I'll be whatever and whoever you want me to be. My opinion on Carol won't change one little bit.

Just now, Valiiant said:

Apparently I'm "Beechy", support Tottenham, or was it Liverpool, don't got to games, and have multiple accounts, including randomly on some other forum which you actually didn't even name.

Not sure if I'm being trolled or I've simply missed something. Bu I'll be whatever and whoever you want me to be. My opinion on Carol won't change one little bit.

I'll ask again. Are you the person who used to post as Beechy? A simple yes or no will suffice. 

2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Christ another thread singling out a player. Probably needs to go to get away from the club and people like you with short term memories and have a fresh start somewhere else. Just like Tom Conlon did. Anything they’ve done before is long forgotten when they’re going through a bad patch and the team isn’t performing. 

All he has done is be crap more often than not. Not to mention he hasn't improved at all, season after season. If he does "get away" from the club to certainly won't be to a bigger and better side.

4 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

I'll ask again. Are you the person who used to post as Beechy? A simple yes or no will suffice. 

Yes. I'm "Beechy". Beech. Beach. Whatever you want to know me as, I'll roll with it. 😆

Now enjoy the rest of your evening, and go easy on the cocaine.

Also, before you think about replying with blah blah blah, Beechy, blah blah blah. Just PM me if you have any genuine questions instead of going off topic. I'll be more than happy to reply. This is about Nathan Smith, a player who, in my humble opinion, has been rubbish for a while and seems to get away with it for various reasons. Not some debate about who's behind the keyboard and Premier League teams.

I’m also a Smith fan, but he’s had a poor season. Partially down to him obviously, but we’ve used him wrong.

In the promotion season, we played him in the middle, with two mobile centre halves either side of him who pushed forwards and attacked. All he had to do was head and kick it. And then pass it to either of his fellow centre halves, or Tom Pett.

This season we’ve been asking him to play football, when we know that’s his weakness. Why?

It wouldn't be Port Vale without a witch-hunt for one of the players.

Collectively they've not been good enough for a while.

I think this thread is you looking for everybody to agree with you so you feel more empowered to slag him off.

13 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Yes. I'm "Beechy". Beech. Beach. Whatever you want to know me as, I'll roll with it. 😆

Now enjoy the rest of your evening, and go easy on the cocaine.

You also come across as a huge 🔔 when you say things like this.

Archived