onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

15 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

I'm pretty sure dof helped us get promoted. I suggest you listen to the portvale podcast. You can here what flickers has to say himself. I'm fully behind dm and df.

Utv

You must be the fella in Costa that gives him the free froth on top of his p/ss

He needs to get out of our club

Black and Gold until Farcecroft is TOLD

Advert

1 minute ago, johnjeffersfanclub said:

That's like Russians listening to state TV news. It was a pretty friendly interview. I'm not interested in the amazing players we didn't get. I also don't care if DF works hard. I want to know why we rebuild the squad every year, why we had Lowe at CM and they had Pett, and what Ryan Lowe games he watched when he was tracking him!

I’d take Ryan Lowe now! 😉 

Just now, PVFC FAN said:

Right so let's go back to chucking all are money at the first team like we did before and let's see how long it takes for us to:

A: get promoted and then go into administration 

Or B: get relegated

In modern day football the facilities of the pitch are very very important financially, for how we play on the pitch and the list goes on.

It isn't the 1990s anymore

This is 2023

Get with it

Utv

You’re so dumb it’s untrue.

Firstly it’s “our” not “are”.

Secondly. Nobody wants money thrown at it to the detriment of the club.

What they want is money spent wisely. Not 3k plus a week for Loft and Uche who are utter <ovf censored> dogshit!!!!!!

What part of David Flitcrofthas screwed this club and it’s managers over the last 12 months can you not understand??????

But ooooooo he’s done a podcast and can gaslight gullible clowns like you.

Bore off sunshine.

5 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Was Crosby in charge today ?

New manager

Same team and same formation

Same subs

Worst of all SAME EFFORT and PASSION. Not good enough !!!

Same poor quality from too many players.

Not a chance of retaining our div 1 place

The question is….. was Crosby ever in charge?

Mr interference MUST be hounded out of the club.

3 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Just can’t see him staying if were in league 2. His reputation definitely gets him a job higher up the leagues than the basement division. Time will tell mate 👍🏻 

He will struggle to get a job higher than division 2 if we go down with him at the reign. 

4 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Your on your own then pal , Flitcroft couldn't organise a p### up in a brewery

His recruitment is costing our club it's league one status #  selling Harrison and buying Loft what a cluster f### that turned out to be , me and most of the fans see him as a conman He has hoodwinked carol but she just can't see it  He f###ed Bury over it's not going to happen at the vale 

All of us have got to make a stand & soon

You and all the fifa and football manager 2024 experts

Always remember we're Port Vale. We're outperforming our budget, apparently.

Is struggling in League One bad on the face of it for Port Vale? Not really.

Flitcroft has made mistakes but overall he's done a decent enough job so far. I do worry that he has made a mistake trusting Darren Moore with our football team though.

45 minutes ago, ClntonBoulton said:

it's frightening how bad we are actually are/were today. the thing that worries me the most is their speed of thought, I mean lack of. Nobody was anticipating anything. They must have picked up 90% of second balls. Taylor and Lloyd simply harried and chased and put us under pressure at the back because our basic skills are poor for this league.

I bet Petty has got a rather large grin on in that changing room.....whose bright idea was it to let him go, I wonder?

it's been said  a squillion times but the defending is just.....no words to do it justice tbh. That third goal wasn't even schoolboy defending.

Pigging deja bloody vu again. Nailed on for relegation I'm afraid, from a Happy Clapper!

True

We have the worst back three in the league

We have the worst front two in the league

Now that Devine and Arblaster have gone back [ why do we have loan players ] we have a very weak midfield.

Our recruitment has been awful. Dont care what the wage bill is , we have a worse squad than last year. Worral, Benning, Pett [ now that loan players have gone back ], a back three player, or two, two strikers, ALL giving us a squad so poor , even compared to last year let alone an improvement.

IF Darren Moore plays under the influence of Flitcroft i will pack in i think.

FLITCROFT has to go

Carol you have got it wrong. Flitcroft is not gods gift to PVFC

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Big clubs with more money and better infrastructure got them instead or the teams they were at couldn't afford to lose them.

Like Fleetwood? There was lots of clubs who strengthened who are smaller clubs than us. Excuses, excuses, excuses. 

Just now, Rory said:

Flitcroft has made mistakes but overall he's done a decent enough job so far. I do worry that he has made a mistake trusting Darren Moore with our football team though.

Wow! Just wow who should he have got in then? Because nothing was changing under Crosby 

2 minutes ago, Rory said:

What’s happened to you, Rory?

47 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Pett superb player .

Get rid of a proper captain replace one with one who's taking us down Titanic NS 

I've stopped myself doing this for so long! Will you please stop your intense dislike/ loathe of Smudge. Sure he hasn't hit his previous high standards as a defender. But it is now getting boring.

Devine intervention do me a favour and turn the record over! You've made your point ( many times) move on!

VTID from 1967!

Archived