onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

I Feel the same , mate 
Carol seems more interested in the community , 
We are are a Football club 
not a bloody community centre  . 

Good old Nippy. Witch hunted Andy, now moved on to DF, lining up Carol as his final victim as he takes down the Vale management

Advert

14 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Go down to league 2 and then progress to league 1 with good facilities and an academy producing talented youngsters to give us a bigger budget. I'm not saying they want us to go down. We need to invest in these sorts of things now so we don't have to later I'm afraid. It's been neglected for 20 years.

Stop copy & pasting the crap we’ve already read in the letter 🤦‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Obviously hasn't sunk into your head then has it?

And it won’t! It’s absolute nonsense 🥱 each to their own pal but there’s about 95% on here other platforms that disagree with you & what’s going on right now. You make some valid points regarding the training facilities what’s wrong about it is it’s becoming the priority & neglecting what’s important right now & that’s the football & results 

Crosby was not witch hunted by anyone. 

It's a results business. He only lasted as long as he did because as usual we dithered and the cup run.

He was certainly not a victim or scapegoat although he was hampered in the transfer market as was Clarke. 

59 minutes ago, pvfc1994 said:

She's so out of touch with the every day fan. We aren't corporate sponsors or hobnobbing in hospitality suites, we are fans who pay a large chunk of our hard earned wages on this football club and our opinions are being completely disregarded. 

Why on earth do you separate fans paying for hospitality and fans who don't?

Have you ever been in the hospitality sections?

We are all Vale fans. It's not Old Trafford or the Ethiad it's Vale Park, FGS.

Crosby was not witch hunted by anyone. 
It's a results business. He only lasted as long as he did because as usual we dithered and the cup run.
He was certainly not a victim or scapegoat although he was hampered in the transfer market as was Clarke. 
It was a joke Darren chill yer beans

I don't think an employer can allow the attacks on a member of staff to go unresponded to. So the letter needs to set out the positive things Flitcroft has done. Actually there are a lot. 

The letter should not attack an employee in the public domain. For example, Crosby et al were removed from the club after in-house deliberation. Therefore concerns Carol has about Flitcroft will be said to him internally. 

But I was bored out of my skull in 2023 with how we played. To the point before Christmas where I thought of not coming again this season. At least we had our heads above water then. We don't now. This is a performance crisis (again). Also likely coming second is a financial crisis.

The club is in a critical moment with this manager appointment. Need someone who can establish an effective midfield, shore up the defence and find a way to score goals. I am hoping for a lot given what I saw last night. 

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

And it won’t! It’s absolute nonsense 🥱 each to their own pal but there’s about 95% on here other platforms that disagree with you & what’s going on right now. You make some valid points regarding the training facilities what’s wrong about it is it’s becoming the priority & neglecting what’s important right now & that’s the football & results 

100% and we have the team to stay up so I'm not worried just yet. Whatever happens sacking flitcroft won't help. We are better off sticking with his plan.

1 minute ago, PVFC FAN said:

So if we survive this season and do well next year will you be saying the same thing? We haven't gone down.

It will be a miracle if we don’t mate & it certainly can’t be seen as a successful season! 

Archived