onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New Manager is ?

Fosse69

1 minute ago, PVP said:

Looking at the experience and win ratio's of othe potential candidates in the frame you have to hope for Darren Moore.  As much as I would have liked Gareth Ainsworth I think Moore would be a really good fit bring a different dynamtic to the club. 

Would be happy with Moore but  I still have extremely deep misgivings over Flitcroft as he has been signing the players and they aren’t up to scratch loft is awful jones should move on and I doubt we will see ikpaezo again and that she be seen as the reason why we are going down and Cato should smell the coffee and  that is why we are going to be relegated with a loss of season ticket sales and television rights..worrying times so Carol please listen to the protests

Advert

21 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

Would be happy with Moore but  I still have extremely deep misgivings over Flitcroft as he has been signing the players and they aren’t up to scratch loft is awful jones should move on and I doubt we will see ikpaezo again and that she be seen as the reason why we are going down and Cato should smell the coffee and  that is why we are going to be relegated with a loss of season ticket sales and television rights..worrying times so Carol please listen to the protests

As much as I want Flitcroft out it’s not going happen until this season ends either way. I’m still encouraging the chants we can’t lie down & roll over but the 11 & next manager need us more than ever right now mate 

Going through each manager I can here's my top five .

Bonner a good fit for Vale

Rowett he as a habit of his home teams performances bring wins

Ainsworth if is teams plays with the same enthusiasm as him the hamil should be sold out gamely .

Barton no nicey nicey stuff got BR a identity  ,self destruction with his mouth but undoubtedly a winner 

Steve Evans he wins games he is doing a  remarkable job maybe it's time we employed him 

The rest I'm not so sure but out of the five in no particular order .

My five 

Rowett

Ainsworth 

Evans 

Bonner 

Barton

I'm sure there is only GA and Bonner there we looking at but you never know 

Time get a winning mentality into these slackers 

23 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Ainsworth if is teams plays with the same enthusiasm as him the hamil should be sold out gamely .

Barton no nicey nicey stuff got BR a identity  ,self destruction with his mouth but undoubtedly a winner 

Steve Evans he wins games he is doing a  remarkable job maybe it's time we employed him 

My five 

Rowett

Ainsworth 

Evans 

Bonner 

Barton

Do you ever engage with other posters or do you just do several long posts per day?

5 minutes ago, Properman said:

I have said many times, no decent manager will come with Flitcroft  pulling all the strings on transfers. Unless of course they are not told untill they are in the job.

Another reason to get rid if we are to succeed or progress 

27 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

My five 

Rowett

Ainsworth 

Evans 

Bonner 

Barton

I suspect Barton might not meet our ‘suitable’ character test. 

Whoever the club picks is whoever the club picks; would love Morre if we can get him.

Whoever it is we all need to get behind him as, god only knows, he's got a tall ask ahead of him and he doesn't need a divided fan base as an issue to deal with, too.

I also hope that they pick someone today and announce it TODAY.  The sooner the new manager is announced the sooner he get hands-on with the problem that is keeping us up.

Be great if knew by close of play today.

UTV

WNE

KTF

TTP

❤️

48 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Do you ever engage with other posters or do you just do several long posts per day?

If u think that's bad, Wait til he starts doing devine intervention maths 🤣🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

I do not engage with anyone really .

I'm.a lone wolf on here .

My posts are how the Vale make me feel at the moment they making me feel like there's no point in them, no point in engaging anymore in them, yet I find myself writing this now thinking 18 games go 14 wins and in play off final at Wembley v Barnsley who on agg are beating  us 10-2 (apologises i counted the disallowed goal)lol and we do them with football what our supporters deserve .

1 minute ago, Devine intervention said:

I do not engage with anyone really .

I'm.a lone wolf on here .

My posts are how the Vale make me feel at the moment they making me feel like there's no point in them, no point in engaging anymore in them, yet I find myself writing this now thinking 18 games go 14 wins and in play off final at Wembley v Barnsley who on agg are beating  us 10-3 lol and we do them with football what our supporters deserve .

We know how  you feel mate. We are all here for you

A problem shared is a problem solved

5 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Another reason to get rid if we are to succeed or progress 

Question: so, if flickers gets in a good manager and also goes out and gets someone like Deeney (NO, @Brian Johnson not as manager! 🤣) as a temporary striker, and we stay up - then we bring in, say, a Michael Smith as a perm, do you still want him gone.  Even after he's got us into Spurs, Shef U, Liverpool, United for loan players....

Just a question.

7 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Screaming into the void, like his predecessors Breadwinner and VFIA. I think it's part performance art installation, part unhinged anti-Nathan Smith agenda.

Archived